Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have Sales coz their script is bugging big time, i thought they have fixed this issue but they didn't, plus they're shaving sales

eBbrd.jpg

I don't know exactly why but it seems that maybe adblock is preventing redirection on purchase "click", even if desactivate nothing happen when you click on purchase icon, or maybe uploaded is not compatible with all I.E and F.F Version, anyway that's sucks, i ain't got no sales for 4 days :facepalm:

Maybe you must to wait more time, they say in their TOS "30 business days"...

I was pay the 4/5/2012, maybe next payments will be done approximately the 5/6/2012

I am just waiting my payment and I will remove all my links and delete my account, It's a wate of time to continue with them.

Me too once I get paid, I will delete all my files and say goodbye to ul.to.
A payment request since March 23 and still not paid !!!

If you earn 1000 points without money, it's because persons buy premium account for 48hours. ;)

(Premium account for 48hours no bring money)

Just a question , why ul.to don't count 60% of 48 hours premium? Because with the old rule they pay 7€ per sale even if it"s 48 hours or 1 month , 3 month.... So now why they don't count 60% of 48 hours premium if they pay 60% for 1 month , 3 month... ? It's not logical !

And if a person pay 48 hours premium account and decide to make a rebill of one month , the uploader earn 60% of the first rebill or just 30%.? Because if it's just 30% it's not fair ....

French Support Uploaded said:
Cher Client,

Lorsque vous gagnez 1000 points sans autres gains, cela signifie que vous venez de parrainez un utilisateur qui a acheté un compte premium de 48 heures. Dans votre cas, 3 de vos utilisateurs parrainés ont acheté un premium de 48H donc vous avez gagné 3000 points sans argent.

Cordialement,

uploaded Ltd.
Service Clients

I'm French, i contacted the support one week ago to ask if is it normal that i earn 1000 points without money, i let you to translate this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back