Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rooneyviet1 (and not only you) if you want to make them better contact their support and post the messages of them here!

you all are writing that maybe ul is scamming/cheating but who of you contacted the support??

I have contacted the support, they no answer me...

when? you can't expect that you will get an answer in 2 days... sometimes they need 2 weeks... and can i ask you what you wrote them?

To quote from our ToS:

Payment

ul shall immediately review the User's application for payment. ul's review shall also include a review of the User's compliance with ul's TOS. ul shall prepare a statement of account for each application for payment submitted by a registered User. Where, following ul's review, ul determines that there are no obstacles to payment, ul shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days) by such method of payment as the User has selected.

this reply i got after asking about payment

Dear Customer,

We payout within 30 days.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Yours Sincerely,

uploaded Ltd.
Unit 3, 6/F KamHon
Industrial Building 8
Wang Kwun Road Kowloon Bay
Hong Kong

Your saying just like... weed

Hey man,I know they trusted,they pay,bla bla, I'm still working for them.
but sometimes they have bugs, or something not good,and we have a right to complain,to make them better. Do you want them better? So stop g talking like that.
another thing, not everyone like everyone, your counting good doesn't mean other don't have problem about counting.
There's a difference between counting and earning, i think you aren't an uploader, you are a refresher of stats
Good uploaders see the earnings only once per day, not once per minute

Last edited:
new policy

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

There's a difference between counting and earning, i think you aren't an uploader, you are a refresher of stats
Good uploaders see the earnings only once pay day, not once per minute
soo true ! :))

16NLU.png

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back