Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they start cheating heavily, i have not had a sale for over 8days now before at least 1 or 2 sale each day.
and i have not get pay by them yet since joining 21jan. :facepalm:

@champ - usual wait for first paayment is 10 working days, though can be less, for normal payment 5 working days :) I was paid 3 days ago, very happy with this site.

My payment wasnt using paypal or alertpay though, i used payasfecard

57497517.jpg

this is a file uploaded 2 days ago. I was just looking through my files and this really got my attention. 218 downloads from premium users only and i get nothing. I have older files with thousands downloads and still "no entry yet" thing. They turned off the stats.

Last edited:
Guys if u aren't satisfied, just leave, it's simple

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

i got 2 sales today, and 3 dollars from (renewed subscriptions) and some downloads earnings, it's not very high earnings for me, but i will never leave uploaded

Guys if u aren't satisfied, just leave, it's simple

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

i got 2 sales today, and 3 dollars from (renewed subscriptions) and some downloads earnings, it's not very high earnings for me, but i will never leave uploaded

Your saying just like... weed

Hey man,I know they trusted,they pay,bla bla, I'm still working for them.
but sometimes they have bugs, or something not good,and we have a right to complain,to make them better. Do you want them better? So stop g talking like that.
another thing, not everyone like everyone, your counting good doesn't mean other don't have problem about counting.

rooneyviet1 (and not only you) if you want to make them better contact their support and post the messages of them here!

you all are writing that maybe ul is scamming/cheating but who of you contacted the support??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back