Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
u must wait 10 days or more,i waiting 12 days...still no money.
Paypal closed ul.to account for good?

so go and read the agb... thanks :facepalm:

where is option to pay for premium with paypal..
lol w/o pp option..i can say..bye bye:(

maybe cause paypal has frozen the account of uploaded? and that's why they now need more time to payout...

why don't you read previous posts ? whoever post in this thread talks about paypal money.

they disabled all paypal requests, removed paypal from site. ask your money with other payment method

why don't you read previous posts ? whoever post in this thread talks about paypal money.

they disabled all paypal requests, removed paypal from site. ask your money with other payment method

oh...why don't you read some of the previous post..it's not about payouts.it's about premium accounts..even alertpay is not working if you try to purchase premium.

He said it is now impossible to MAKE PAYMENTS TO THEM via Paypal, previously it was. Read it, will you? Instead of bitching around like a little girl.

They've disabled accepting paypal payments, Alertpay payments don't work either. So it's now HiPay crap, telephone pay crap, or paysafecard crap.

For fuck's sake; they are NOT accepting payments to THEIR account on AP. The reason I say this, is because if you go to the premium or extra traffic page to buy either of those, and click on the AP button, nothing happens. Nothing at all.

I do not know or care whether they are paying OUT money on AP.

Threat? Are you stupid? Where did I threaten? Did I say I would ban/close this topic if you talked about something?

You really must be blind and unable to read/comprehend.

Mmm..speaking error.

PD:Another premium sold,wonder why they dont let you know wich file did sold it and were.
PD2:Im not english,and dont say im "blind and unable to read/comprehend" , nice way to say retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back