Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My acc still not paid :(

Time Conditions for Payout

• Paypal:1 Week
  • Bank: 2 Weeks not more
  • AlterPay: 1 Week
  • Paysafecard: 2 Weeks not more
  • Webmoney: 3 Weeks not more
Any Mod should add this in First Post.

Stop for crying for payout here This is the Official Payout Time for Each Service!!!

If you guys would think about the whole situation atm, you would find out the reason on yourselves, but nvm I'll explain it to you.

The biggest part of our revenue is generated through Paypal payments, aswell as the payout requests by uploaders are like 80% via Paypal.
Due to the freezing of our Paypal account we aren't able to do any payouts at all atm, not to you uploaders, not to our cooperation partners like our hosting service Leaseweb.
This brings a very big problem up, when everyone cancels their Paypal payouts and requests the fund via another method, we get into shortpasses and aren't able to continue the usual moneyflow because all the cash @ Paypal is frozen.
This led to the decreasement of the Lead Revenue from 5 to 3 EUR again, we thought that the Paypal issue would be solved on last Monday but it didn't.

from the official support zomG2
dont expect Paypal payments anytime soon. Open a ticket and cancel your requeste and then make a new request. I canceled mine in paypal and i requested bank transfer, got my payment 4 days ago

last 2-3 days things are realy bad in ul.to. I used to have sales and follow orders every day , making 10 times less now.
Last fun is that today i have 1 follow order from this morning , and with that follow order i have 3,30 but few minutes ago that follow order is gone and its 2,30 now ha-ha

Cool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back