Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some File Host Says We Pay 60$ for 1000 DL But They Pay 10$ for 1000 DL

Example:- Cramit.in

But UL.TO Added 10€ for 1000 DL (Means They R Not Scammer - They Saying Tru)

Yes I Bliv UL.To Is A Huge Scammer That's Why Now Ul.To It No.1 File Hoster Where Most Of The Uploaders Using It.They Know Well Who Is Scammer.

Regards.

"I WANT MORE MONEY / UL IS SCAMMER".

I dont see who said that.
All ppl are saying that for example from 40 euro per day now they get 2. I dont see crying here, its just a fact.

We all know that after EU parliament kick acta the competitors will pop up and everything will be back to normal.

Thats why saturday everybody should be out on the streets :)

Do you even read what im saying?

I also have 3 sales today, but thats not the point.

the two of you are just telling to people not to write or what to write.

We all know that after EU parliament kick acta the competitors will pop up and everything will be back to normal.

Thats why saturday everybody should be out on the streets
ACTA will not fall down,
even with these mittings.. ACTA Will survive...
My country accepted ACTA in secret as other countries did..
Upload will fall.

ACTA will not fall down,
even with these mittings.. ACTA Will survive...
My country accepted ACTA in secret as other countries did..
Upload will fall.

Yeah, my country did too but they will drop it just like Czech Republic and Poland .
After all EU will not accept it.

ACTA will have more rights than everything, it will be like a internet gestapo. :))

The big companies who want that dont have enough money to pay to EU to accept it :sun:

Do you even read what im saying?

I also have 3 sales today, but thats not the point.

the two of you are just telling to people not to write or what to write.

Lol.

Many Earned 40€ Per Day Now Earning 2€ Per Day. [U Added]

U Earned 9€ Today From Sales It's Mean U Earned About 180€ Per Day before With Ul.To

Lol Again ''Always Think Then Make Comments''

No, i earned less than 180 lol (its not allowed to talk about money here ;) ). The point is that now im making from sales mostly and from downloads - nothing compared to before.
As i said thats not my point. All im saying is that everyone should be able to say his opinion without someone else tells him what to write or not to write at all.
I know that the earnings dropped a lot, i can see it in my account, im not complaining im just saying.using ul.to for a long time and i dont need anyone to tell me what to think or to do or what to write ;)

100 % Here We Can Talk About Earning Money With Ul.To.If Not Here Then Where ?

*I know that the earnings dropped a lot [U Added]
Because They Made 30€ To 10€ That's Why ''earnings dropped''

Mean They R Not Scam Host. And If U Don't Like Them Don't Use.

Making A Wrong Comments Not Allowed Here.

Lol, i will use whatever i want and i will comment however i want ;)
My mom always tells me not to argue with kids but i never listen :facepalm:
Relax

Lol, i will use whatever i want and i will comment however i want ;)
My mom always tells me not to argue with kids but i never listen :facepalm:
Relax

Who Stopppingg Youu ?

R U Talking 2 Me ? My Papa always tells me not to argue with ''Abnormal'' but i never listen....

Relaxxxx

Who Stopppingg Youu ?

Relaxxxx

You are. Whenever someone complains for ul.to you tell to ppl "if you dont like, dont use and dont write bla bla" Thats annoying to read every second post. i will not comment you anymore so you dont have to answer me.

Deadmau5, ignore :)

I never cryed about my earnings, after all im making enough and more than many others so im relaxed

Bye

Again i must this Say

If you are a Cashwhore and need really so much Money Try to sell your Bodys Guys then you have enough Money [trollface]

did you think too much to come up with something totally useless?

I dont like cry babies too but i hate your kind as much as them. both of you are useless..

did you think too much to come up with something totally useless?

I dont like cry babies too but i hate your kind as much as them. both of you are useless..

You know what i dont care about what you think what you mean.

I see here only Cashwore Bitches that are begging for Money and crying scam.
You know what be happy that this cashwores can earn money for illegal stuff.

Last thing i use this Hoster over 6 Years now and they always pay,before the MU Bust the earnings was much higher becouse FSC FJ FS was active.

Now they dont and Ul.to get more Member so its 100% Marketing for they Buisness and they earn more Traffic and all this things.

Anyway

I Hate all this Cashwores here and you crying like a Bitch for Money from Illegal things and Write Scam?!

Are you really ok?! or need you a Doc?!

and if you not happy or any other people with earnings leave this Hoster and you have your Freedom you "MUST NOT" use this Hoster ok ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back