Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but can you actually withdraw your money also?

i can earn billions also, but not much use if you "really" cant get that money

as i know UL never got PPS program before
It seems, you don't know very much about UL. :facepalm:
UL has PPS program since many years.

Sales (every sale 3 EUR):
Saturday: 6 EUR
Sunday: 33 EUR
Monday: 3 EUR
Tuesday: 24 EUR
Today: 3 EUR

But I do not understand the big differences between the individual days. :O

It seems, you don't know very much about UL. :facepalm:
UL has PPS program since many years.

Sales (every sale 3 EUR):
Saturday: 6 EUR
Sunday: 33 EUR
Monday: 3 EUR
Tuesday: 24 EUR
Today: 3 EUR

But I do not understand the big differences between the individual days. :O

Nice Earning..
icon14.gif

lol, i know 20 is minimum :D not what i wanted to ask. anyhow, he was online yesterday and didnt answer my pm. nor hasnt been answered any of my emails ive sent past few days...

gets a bit fishy

I dont know what is going wrong with my account. Files getting deleted after few hours interval though i have not shared them anywhere?
No response from any ticket yet. God knows what the hell is happening.

how did you manage to upload other hosts before.. dont you know anything about digital finger print md5 etc ? Nonshared files can be deleted just as easily as shared files :facepalm:

we can officially say: UPLOADED IS SCAM! zomG2 SCAMMER!
I`am waiting 12 days from my money via paypal, and i have in my pretty ass your troubles with owners of paypal.

AMATEURS!

You know their terms of service?

Where, following ul's review, ul determines that there are no obstacles to payment, ul shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days) by such method of payment as the User has selected.

What's your problem?

Possible to have filemanager like filefactory????? Or atleast to know which files will expire soon - most recently downloaded file- etc?

we can officially say: UPLOADED IS SCAM! zomG2 SCAMMER!
I`am waiting 12 days from my money via paypal, and i have in my pretty ass your troubles with owners of paypal.

AMATEURS!

I Think Only You R The One Who Waiting For it.

We R Lucky Ul.to Not Yet Banned Like Fileserve/filesonic.

So it not change the fact that they are AMATEURS!
Why do you think so?
I think you have personal problems.

So now i have to wait 30 business days for my 105euro? :/
You already knew this when you create your account (if you have some eyes to read and some brain to understand). :sun:

What's your problem?
Normally UL pays after 10 days.
Now it seems, that UL has some problems with PP.
UL tries to solve the problems. Everything is OK. B-)

@bronq21: You should open ticket with them about cancellation your current payout then pay you to other method. As I guess file hosts are having problem with paypal. So they can't pay via paypal in next weeks.

i doubt we see zomG2 here again...

i wouldnt call them amateurs, they have the best ul/down speed in industry, no "amateur" can top that ;) more likely they have problems with paypal, paypal holding their funds or something and its causing other issues - no server payments etc.

and imo screaming SCAM/SCAMMER doesnt make you look good mate, only 10yr olds scream that and call themselves "hard workers". but this forum is full of so called uploaders... unfortunatelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back