Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with alex_ne. This is the best filehost for now.

This is a difficult situation and everyone want to earn the same as before and fast, no satisfactory results for 1 or 3 days and they get impatient. Of course this depends, if you don't get sales, and have few downloads daily it will look bad definitely.

Still for PPD download, its paying you more than most other hosters, worst some other counts only 1 download per ip period/day. Ul.to does not count premium ones but free ones does plus you earn from sales + ppd + rebills.

But all depends on the person. If you get couple sales daily and can get 1000-3000 daily downloads it will be good option.

Whats left is payments, since many new users, many have not reached minimum payout and for those that have reached it it can take up to 12 days, talks about problems with paypal with hosters further encourages desperation fro those waiting for payout believeing the money may not reach them...

For example - the last hour:
Rapdishare: 0-160KB/s. avarage= ~30KB/s
ul : 60-110KB/s avarage= ~100Kb/s
It's 3 time more.

I encourage you to check it for longer period, 1 week. You will see even bigger difference.
Even when you get ~2MB/s on rapidshare and 30Kb/s on ul.to - check the average and you'll be surprised.

Total bullshit. Rapidshare is the best for Free Users. If you get an average of 30KB/s your internet service provider / server sucks.

I get at worst 500 Ko/s and up to 10/MB as a Free User and it's the same for every person I know.

And don't get me wrong, i'm actually glad that it's now 100 ko/S for free users on up.to, I may try uploading with them , but Rapidshare is by far the best for downloaders.

Bank trasnfer, Im not happy with the idea of giving bank/account info but it maybe the only option left if rumors about paypal trouble are true...

i sent them yesterday
and no reply till now
i hate this site really i think i will leave it near

who else think that it is bad site and scam ?

where are Wupload now and willy
:facepalm:

almost a week since im request payout from ul.to. goodbye ul.to
:facepalm:

such users should never join to any filehostings those masters and commanders can't understand that ul.to from more then week is overloaded and this situation suprised even themself....
in TOS they wrote that payout can take sometimes even 30 days....
but they PAY! what done FS? they have in ass all users and they earnings dissapear so...
WTF is wrong with u guys?! go find real job and go to psychoanalist - he help you having fun from live! if he can't help u go to dr house he take all hard cases

I agree that the aff program is horrible, but the speed is the best for now. Check it for 1 week and compare with any other host you like, it's still the best at the end.

About the servers, I'm following their thread here, the info is there + I got personal mail from the support about it a week ago (as part of an answer to other question that i asked).

For example - the last hour:
Rapdishare: 0-160KB/s. avarage= ~30KB/s
ul : 60-110KB/s avarage= ~100Kb/s
It's 3 time more.

I encourage you to check it for longer period, 1 week. You will see even bigger difference.
Even when you get ~2MB/s on rapidshare and 30Kb/s on ul.to - check the average and you'll be surprised.

About a premium user -
Premium user don't have a speed limit at all. You can open as many download slots as you like per file and use your max bandwidth (or download multiple files...)
The only limit is the 10GB download quota per day and your ISP.
By the way - I was getting 15-30MB/s download speed from ul to my US server (before they banned the IP) with 1 slot, Now I'm getting 40-60MB/s download speeds with 1 slot to my server in Europe.
(now = in the night ul.to server time)

They really have an unbelievable bandwidth capacity, while other struggle to give you any speed at all (with all that happening this last week)

in low traffic time i get 15~20mb/sec download speed as premium user but in busy time only 150~180kb/sec

Hi.

Someone got remote from rs working ?
I put the enc content in their predifined settings but still got only ~160b files...

Greetz

i have a request 100eur , request from 01/25/2012 . but today i haven't yet money
PLease check my account .
ID : 2247630 , email : diepanhonhahp1987@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back