Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend bought pemium sale from my file and i didnot got any commission ?
why
anyone can answer me ?

Yes, you are right. I felt that today too. Its the first day for me (since MU events) without any premiums or follow orders . And from almost a year i have sales and FO every day.

You're trying to upload a copyrighted file to our platform and therefore your file hasn't been saved, please read and respect our ToS.

This is the end... it was good while it lasted. Moving somewhere else. Any suggestions? PM me... :)

No need for PM, lets make some other hosting a millionaires , like we did with ul.to.
Im moving to share-online

just rar the file

yeah, and when you try to reupload the rar you have to unpack ,rename, archive all over again :facepalm:

604299114.jpg

Today and yesterday i got 6 advertised uploaded acounts

what that mean :facepalm:

604299114.jpg

Today and yesterday i got 6 advertised uploaded acounts

what that mean :facepalm:

That means that 6 people registered to ul.to after entering to your links, but 5 of them still didn't buy premium.
If they buy in 48 hours, you'll get 3 Euro.

And yes, they are your referrals too.
If they decide to make money and not only download, you'll get 5% of their earnings.

Last edited:
The "progress" is ok.

I don't know where you saw that I'm using ul.to exclusively, but you're right - I am, most of the time.

I'm trying all the time now all the other hosts as uploader and downloader.
I've tried also the 'not paying' hosts too including rapidshare, wupload.... and I
definitely can say that ul.to is the best now.

The upload speed is 30-85MB/s most of the time, when the others is max 1.2MB/s!!!
They just tripled their servers a few days before the 'Megaupload effect' happened.
The download speed is also the best of all hosts for free users.
You probably saying that you get 50-70KB/s when on rapidshare you get 1.1-1.4MB/s.
Try to download for one week 24 hours a day from both ul.to and rapidshare as a free user and you will see the difference (of downloaded GBs), I tried.
Here you get stable speeds of 50KB/s on rush hours and 1.5-2MB 70% of the days, and 100% of nights.
On rapidshare (again - for example only) you can't download at all 2-3 days a week and a few hours every day.

And after all, after they divided their payment table by 3, They still paying the most of all who left.

This is my short review.
You can ask questions if you want.

Edit: By the way, I don't think they ban US visitors/IPs anymore.
If someone can verify this, Please do that, I'm waiting.

Last edited:
The official answer by mail from support that I got:
Code:
Dear Customer,

Please know that the payment process takes usually between 9 and 12 business days to complete.

Please reply to this email if you have any question.

Regards,

uploaded Ltd.
F/12 RM F#
Pak Lam Court
Lucky Plaza
Sha Tin Hong Kong

Last time they paid (by paypal) in 2 day, usually it's 7-10 days.
And answers for tickets takes a few days, Don't be angry if they don't answer you after 2 hours.

That means that 6 people registered to ul.to after entering to your links, but 5 of them still didn't buy premium.
If they buy in 48 hours, you'll get 3 Euro.

And yes, they are your referrals too.
If they decide to make money and not only download, you'll get 5% of their earnings.

Yesterday earning : 4,07 €
Today earning : 0,13 €

:facepalm::facepalm:

The "progress" is ok.

I don't know where you saw that I'm using ul.to exclusively, but you're right - I am, most of the time.

I'm trying all the time now all the other hosts as uploader and downloader.
I've tried also the 'not paying' hosts too including rapidshare, wupload.... and I
definitely can say that ul.to is the best now.

The upload speed is 30-85MB/s most of the time, when the others is max 1.2MB/s!!!
They just tripled their servers a few days before the 'Megaupload effect' happened.
The download speed is also the best of all hosts for free users.
You probably saying that you get 50-70KB/s when on rapidshare you get 1.1-1.4MB/s.
Try to download for one week 24 hours a day from both ul.to and rapidshare as a free user and you will see the difference (of downloaded GBs), I tried.
Here you get stable speeds of 50KB/s on rush hours and 1.5-2MB 70% of the days, and 100% of nights.
On rapidshare (again - for example only) you can't download at all 2-3 days a week and a few hours every day.

And after all, after they divided their payment table by 3, They still paying the most of all who left.

This is my short review.
You can ask questions if you want.

Edit: By the way, I don't think they ban US visitors/IPs anymore.
If someone can verify this, Please do that, I'm waiting.

how do you know they have added triple server? ul upload speed is super fast no question about it but download speed horrible. don't compare ul speed with rapidshare. in rush hour ul premium user get 150~180kb/sec download speed :facepalm:

and ofc ul affiliate program is not good any more. firstly they have banned US (25% download decrease) and thn they have changed the affiliate reward table. also for less thn 100USD request they will cut 20% of money, so basically 1K download = 8EURO max. and avg uploader will never wait for 100USD and yeah after request payout wait 10~12days. better they should close the affiliate program.

well my short of review don't waste your time if you are only good in PPD. for PPS if you can generate 3~4 sell a day stick to with ul.

I agree that the aff program is horrible, but the speed is the best for now. Check it for 1 week and compare with any other host you like, it's still the best at the end.

About the servers, I'm following their thread here, the info is there + I got personal mail from the support about it a week ago (as part of an answer to other question that i asked).

For example - the last hour:
Rapdishare: 0-160KB/s. avarage= ~30KB/s
ul : 60-110KB/s avarage= ~100Kb/s
It's 3 time more.

I encourage you to check it for longer period, 1 week. You will see even bigger difference.
Even when you get ~2MB/s on rapidshare and 30Kb/s on ul.to - check the average and you'll be surprised.

About a premium user -
Premium user don't have a speed limit at all. You can open as many download slots as you like per file and use your max bandwidth (or download multiple files...)
The only limit is the 10GB download quota per day and your ISP.
By the way - I was getting 15-30MB/s download speed from ul to my US server (before they banned the IP) with 1 slot, Now I'm getting 40-60MB/s download speeds with 1 slot to my server in Europe.
(now = in the night ul.to server time)

They really have an unbelievable bandwidth capacity, while other struggle to give you any speed at all (with all that happening this last week)

Last edited:
i sent them yesterday
and no reply till now
i hate this site really i think i will leave it near

who else think that it is bad site and scam ?

where are Wupload now and willy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back