Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna ask if somone received money from ul via bank transfer? Is there anything i should know? I only used paypal till now but this time i wanna try bank transfer. Are there any extra taxes or is it takes longer or anything else?
Thanks

i wanna ask if somone received money from ul via bank transfer? Is there anything i should know? I only used paypal till now but this time i wanna try bank transfer. Are there any extra taxes or is it takes longer or anything else?
Thanks

You need to find your IBAN number, you can find it in your banks homepage, it depends on your home countrys laws how the transfer is taxed.

You need to find your IBAN number, you can find it in your banks homepage, it depends on your home countrys laws how the transfer is taxed.

it's obvious....
reply should be - from ul.to there is no taxes why? because TOS (which everybody should know!) doesn't tell anything
about else taxes? use brain - from where wee should know in which country u r and does ur bank getting any fee? if u r smart u won't pay fee's if not... nothing help u, never

it's obvious....
reply should be - from ul.to there is no taxes why? because TOS (which everybody should know!) doesn't tell anything
about else taxes? use brain - from where wee should know in which country u r and does ur bank getting any fee? if u r smart u won't pay fee's if not... nothing help u, never

The bank transfer is provide by the iban system, which operates with every nation have a numbercode. Hong kong law don`t tax commodities which arw offshore, so it is only the receiver countrys law, which apply for the taxable amount.

Can someone help a USA guy that just wants a couple of downloads from UL.TO, Tried to go through a VPN and got 1 RAR file from the sets that I REALLY want but it won't even let me register or pay for premium, at least I got access to UP.to, alot of good that did. uggggg.. I can find no other servers storing these files... What to do, what to do?

I can't really complain about the current situation. Despite the changes they made so far I am still earning well. And even the download speed for premium users is perfect. :)

I can't really complain about the current situation. Despite the changes they made so far I am still earning well. And even the download speed for premium users is perfect. :)

so post your earnings befor "crisis" and from last week. it must be big decrease!

In fact it is starting to increase and yesterday was even more profitable than any of the last 14 days. Just hoping for some better times soon, especially in terms of download speeds.

No more screenshots and proofs from me. I made this mistake a few days ago and now i have a lot of people, asking how to make money with UL :facepalm:

But maybe Obsidian :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back