Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all the "haters" who constantly write things like " omg they pay 10e/1000dls ", why do you need to say that ? JUST pass them by ! if i am selling some shity domain for 100000$ , and that price is unreal , that is my price , like it - buy it , don't like - just pass it . if the price is to high that is MY problem . if the rate is too low (in this case) that is THEIR problem ! go and use new shity host , whice have probles every several hrs per day . can't evan upload anything .
i like ul.to cause their ul speeds are stable and high ! and i don't care if they close their aff tomorow and close their site . in this filehost situation , only thing that i want is speeeeeed !

just to make clear , i am NOT calling anyone cashwhores or anything simular to that , i just want to make clear that good filehost is stable filehost , one that have great ul speed , great dl speed (not talking about free user speed , for everything good you need to pay , but when you pay it you will get it ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their speed is good but I've never used since before MU crisis. They give too low rate for my target downloader. And for now, it's lower than before.

:)

Future Changes

1) backup space :facepalm:

if u have 20gb in your account and u share/use let's say for example the 10gb then automatically the non-used 10gb are backup.

however that thing is tricky.

moreover, the option to buy backup space is tricky since it is only for a month :( (and expensive)

Why not someone buy space permanent ?? Please make that option since premium files are expired also :( :( At least make an option for someone to buy backup space permanent not monthly.

2) Remote Upload re-design

also please improve remote upload system. RS is not working and the others are so and so. You should add an option for username, password instead of cookies.....coz they give errors

Last and more important....

3) Premium DLS not counted at all

Finally hope to change the rule to allow premium DLs to be counted.

1 premium user downloads 10 files and counted 0 it should be 1 earnings count. It should be considered to change :(

will write to support but not now. will wait 1-2 weeks to pass the overload for those things. zomG2 if u see please make a mark. thks :)

Even if ul.to does not give unlimited space + maybe 120 days alive for premium
members like turbobit is good. If you do not earn 1000$ per month.

7 euro per month for account( if u buy 1 year account) + 80 euro for each tb for per month = 87 euro per month.

what can you do with 1 tb

you can upload mp3 has 50 mb (2000 albums) but u get 3-4 euro per 1000 downloads.
means you need 22000 downloads in 30 days =

750 downloads per day at last to support your principal

can you get 750 downloads per day from ul.to ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back