Uploaded.to Discussion - Post your discussions related to Uploaded here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
different ip with same paypal (or wmz or payza) :facepalm::facepalm:
do you think they are blind, use different affiliation account
to check it.

I have minimum 5 sales/day and since 5 days 0 sales !

They cheat... and they close the official support topic... they want to fuck their uploaders.

I send ticket to uploaded.to. They said:
"Some technical stuff checked your problem and told our support department that everything is fine, also alot of referral sales got generated within the last few hours. U.to"
They lie, fraud.... our. :))
I havent sale in 5 days. Fuc*!

They have changed CC biller again, no need for phone number to pay, just your credit card.
hope things change for us again, i had a sale on 07/07 but with phone number/sms for confirm and other requests people just get tired and stay away from buying a premium account....
with new cc biller is more easy

I really can't understand that your only problem is that sales decreases, nobody from you is angry about the lot of files which every night are gone with the wind.

Seems you all have only $ signs in your eyes and your downloaders are uninteresting for you.

Regards

"Dear Customer,

The affiliate program works and sales affiliates are always counted.

However, all sales related to purchases by credit card are now temporarily held in a different balance. On your account, for example, 3 EUR are retained and will be accredited on your account within the next few days (this information is visible on your profile).

This measure was taken after the fraud that we have suffered, but this does not in any way the affiliate program run.

Sincerely,

Ltd. uploaded.
Customer Service

uploaded.to
"

Stay away !

I used to have some 4-5 new subscriptions pr. day; - now it's been 0 for almost 2 weeks, despite I know at least 12 new subscriptions from my website ......... these people are just dishonest cheaters.

@obsidian
You can send proof for me!
How many you sale/day? (Before)

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

ul.to | Till
I know you here
When you reopen suport on WJ!
I miss You!

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back