uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
@jean, bro, i was top 5, at the end top 1 affiliate at extabit. It's not hard, just need to find unique content and do good SEO for site. Also with oron i earn 2000$$ month just with posting on 6 forums.. If you have unique content and lot threads you can earn nice money with 3-4 hours/day. Now don't earn so much like with extabit coz don't have time to work, have regular job, but still earn nice money.
Please tell me, Mean "unique content"

"Unique content" = First post links only. There is no unique content anymore in the web world. Once it is posted, it will duplicated many many times over the web instantly. However, if your userid name is well known in the forums/website, or you own your popular website, maybe you can get more sales because people tend to stick to it rather than some obscure username and website too. Thus, I never believe any unique content. :whistling:

unique content and seo is always the key..but the problem is...even if you do that...after a time ..leechers will notice you and leech you dry ...since most of the uploaders don't know how to do shit beside copy paste copy paste remote ...or copy paste copy paste ..download...upload on them affiliate host ...hope to make money and after that cry....posting on big forums ...also a problem...since with new users they started to be arrogant and patronizing..and the biggest laugh is when you try to post on their forum to stop the leecher who's already posting the content overthere...but they don't accept you ..buttom line ...this thing with hosting has turned to shit....if you try to bring something unique...next day is all over the internet since the leechers...with the filehost you never know..if tomorrow they will still be there ..or your statistic is really your real statistic..i quess this things tend to happen when you're starting something based on stealling

@siteripper

if that chart is accurate and you have around 7000-8000 UV per day ...actually you got scammed

so is not you...is them

First of all the screen I posted is real.

I started as uploader but like some of you already mentioned it is hard to get lots of sales with that. I was quite lazy and probably did 300€-500€ a month.
I thought about other ways of dragging customers to uploaded who are willing to buy a premium, because you wont earn much from free users. All in all my idea works quite well as you can see.

My PPD values are really low because I stopped uploading a long time ago.

First of all the screen I posted is real.

I started as uploader but like some of you already mentioned it is hard to get lots of sales with that. I was quite lazy and probably did 300€-500€ a month.
I thought about other ways of dragging customers to uploaded who are willing to buy a premium, because you wont earn much from free users. All in all my idea works quite well as you can see.

My PPD values are really low because I stopped uploading a long time ago.

i have no doubt about the screen just wanted to point out if the amount off traffic/number or potential customers is bigger than i don't know ..let's say 10.000 uv..the conversion is not so big for the amount off traffic ..the balance between traffic and conversion....if for ex i make 100 $ week per 500 UV....is not the same if i had 50.000 UV and the income bigger just with 10%...probably you should test also the same method with other filehost just to be sure

@cornholio

they pay..(when they want) via wmz , bank wire, bitcoin

you can't..they say it can take up to 30 working days ..so if you request on 14.09 you can calculate that in the worst case scenario you will have the money around 14.10

WAITING for BITCOINS since days - At the moment not available

whats your fu@!?# problem, i hate your service more and more!
Every month the same shit quality :facepalm:

webmoney payments how long stays from checked to paid from your experience ? i had requested one ..the second one...and it looks to me that it take longer than usually take on bank wire

Back