uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Uploaded should ban all accounts of all bigger ex-uploaders that left uploaded when the bad times came.
Now those uploaders have premium accounts for hundreds of weeks , they download from us , upload our files in the shit hostings, post them in their shitty sites where they advertise shit services like zevera because the shit hostings they use are not included in the shitty zevera program .

uploaded should do something and at least make them buy premium with real money not with points. Ban them all !
Its also time to think about some changes in the affiliate system. With this low affiliate program you should start thinking more about top uploaders and stop making noobs to feel like humans. We are not equal, this is not communism and if i work more i should get more !

I had about 27 € earned money, why someone had turned it into a premium when I'm not ???
PLEASE I WANT TO RETURN MY MONEY BECAUSE I did not buy PREMIUM

Uploaded should ban all accounts of all bigger ex-uploaders that left uploaded when the bad times came.
Now those uploaders have premium accounts for hundreds of weeks , they download from us , upload our files in the shit hostings, post them in their shitty sites where they advertise shit services like zevera because the shit hostings they use are not included in the shitty zevera program .

uploaded should do something and at least make them buy premium with real money not with points. Ban them all !
Its also time to think about some changes in the affiliate system. With this low affiliate program you should start thinking more about top uploaders and stop making noobs to feel like humans. We are not equal, this is not communism and if i work more i should get more !

You're slave of Ul, cry cry baby and work hard big looooooser :facepalm: of big shiit-host

If someone have earned in the past a 100's of weeks free premium it means he have worked for it.
What a stupid idea to vanish such account.
There are 1000's of useless uploader who using TB's of storage and not bringing any premium which should be banned first.

If they are real big uploader for sure they are not became big because they are leeching from YOU :facepalm:
isnt it that may you the one leeching of them if you are following their sites that much to know so well what is going on there :cough:

Last edited:
isnt it that may you the one leeching of them if you are following their sites that much to know so well what is going on there :cough:

For the type of files im sharing - they are all first on my site !
So uploaded, ban ban ban all those shits with hundreds of weeks of premiums !

dado1, i still get 4 figures E every month so don't call me slave and be happy with those shit hostings you work with (finger)

If someone have earned in the past a 100's of weeks free premium it means he have worked for it.
There are 1000's of useless uploader who using TB's of storage and not bringing any premium which should be banned first.

If they are real big uploader for sure they are not became big because they are leeching from YOU :facepalm:

are u all stupid or wtf? many post stats with 0 sales in TB you get sales with 8-20 uniuqe dl per day...

are u all stupid or wtf? many post stats with 0 sales in TB you get sales with 8-20 uniuqe dl per day...

he is not,

I can proof you that you are wrong............

You will not find much Posts from me in this Thread but some people know me here.........

I used this Hoster 8 Years now but i leaved them 1 1/2 Months before now.

The reason is like i sayed before on Filesonic Wupload Rapidgator before i will do it here now.

The Best Days of this Host are over.It was good till End of 2014 since 2015 they chnaged on their system much things.

I can Proof you on Screenshots of my account that it makes No Sense for No one anymore to use them.

Why?

Simple............

I can show you some screenshots that this host is Calculating your earnings Random in a Save Range lets say this Example:

You earn in 01/2015 -05/2015 every month 100-200€ only a Example.

Now from 05/2015-08/2015 there you Upload much more TB like in my Case...........I tested this years on some Different Hosters to check if they hard Shaving or not.

Now you will see you will never get More € or $ dont care how much or what you will Upload.Dont care how old your Account is.

They can Setup a Range of your Earnings and you will never get more or less..............

Its a Simple trick to find out if the Hoster is Shit or Not and after 8 years of good experience with this Hoster i can Defently say that this Hoster has his Last Good Days Today like i told before on Rapidgator and no want believe me here on WJ.

Then after Rapidgator started his shit last year and everyone joins this thread now.

All i can say is leave them before you are really pissed off i know you all will not believe me again like before on Rapidgator Discussion but i dont care i wanna only warn you all.

Spend your Time to a Different Hoster this one has Gone Defently.

Last but not least i dont have any Problem to share Screenshot Proofs becouse i leaved complete this Niche & Scene ;)

he is not,

You will not find much Posts from me in this Thread but some people know me here.........

The reason is like i sayed before on Filesonic Wupload Rapidgator before i will do it here now.

The Best Days of this Host are over.It was good till End of 2014 since 2015 they chnaged on their system much things.

I can Proof you on Screenshots of my account that it makes No Sense for No one anymore to use them.

Why?

Simple............

I can show you some screenshots that this host is Calculating your earnings Random in a Save Range lets say this Example:

Now from 05/2015-08/2015 there you Upload much more TB like in my Case...........I tested this years on some Different Hosters to check if they hard Shaving or not.

Now you will see you will never get More € or $ dont care how much or what you will Upload.Dont care how old your Account is.

They can Setup a Range of your Earnings and you will never get more or less..............

Its a Simple trick to find out if the Hoster is Shit or Not and after 8 years of good experience with this Hoster i can Defently say that this Hoster has his Last Good Days Today like i told before on Rapidgator and no want believe me here on WJ.

Then after Rapidgator started his shit last year and everyone joins this thread now.

All i can say is leave them before you are really pissed off i know you all will not believe me again like before on Rapidgator Discussion but i dont care i wanna only warn you all.

Last but not least i dont have any Problem to share Screenshot Proofs becouse i leaved complete this Niche & Scene ;)

Share these screenshot proofs here if you can!

he is not,

Why?

Simple............

Share these screenshot proofs here if you can!

+100000000000

Hehehe,

I guess i know why 99 from 100 Uploader get/got no Sales anymore since February.

UL has a Bug and all Sales are credited to Alaba with his marvelous UNIQUE Content.

I'm pretty sure thats the reason.

Back