uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
@kirezagar
what do you mean? your last reply does not make any sense. i did not say not to withdraw to BTC. i said whenever get BTC make sure convert to USD fast. ofc when ul will pay they will pay it current BTC price. but BTC can go down a lot any time, can be go high as well. it's so much unpredictable. but BTC current trend is down.

why do you use "LOL" slang to your every reply? your "LOL" slang to your every reply make me realize without understand anything you think everything is funny. or it's just your funny way to mock other people?

Last edited:
when i get bitcoin i sell them instantly so get everytime my full 50,100 or more euro

and bytheway thx uploaded this time 12 hours after request BTC recieved

and last time i let my btc for one week on my wallet 50 euro and sell them when bitcoins is going up yesterday for 90 euro

anyone actually email uploaded about the low sales?

this is unacceptable.

They don't answer, they only send automated emails with no relation to the question.
Also since they have stopped support here it was obvious that they will become shitty, you can leave them at any time, you are not bound by anything to them, if you feel they are cheating you can go with any other filehost, they will be happy to have you, you are not married to Uploaded.

anyone actually email uploaded about the low sales?

this is unacceptable.

They don't answer, they only send automated emails with no relation to the question.
Also since they have stopped support here it was obvious that they will become shitty, you can leave them at any time, you are not bound by anything to them, if you feel they are cheating you can go with any other filehost, they will be happy to have you, you are not married to Uploaded.
you suggest any?

Yup no sales because they cheated 99% of our sales. A friend just bought premium acct through my link and it was not credited to me. Only adding 1 point to my advertised act. Ha..ha.ha.. :facepalm:

Any proof?

What proof do you want? I have been uploading to UL for 2-3 years now. This month is the worst month for me. PPD is still ok (average PPD) but almost zero sales. I got confirmation from a friend that he purchased premium acct thru my link (1 month) and so far I am not been credited. So the proof is my WORD. No reason for me to lie too.:)

Any proof?

What proof do you want? I have been uploading to UL for 2-3 years now. This month is the worst month for me. PPD is still ok (average PPD) but almost zero sales. I got confirmation from a friend that he purchased premium acct thru my link (1 month) and so far I am not been credited. So the proof is my WORD. No reason for me to lie too.:)

I had the same problem, only one time in last few years - their answer?

A commission for account referring will be credited automatically by our system, if 3rd party cookies of the browser are enabled.

If this is not the case, we are not able to verify if advertising has taken place. Therefore no commission will be credited.

So they can f*ck you everytime they want and this is nothing new but I don't think they really need to do that. Yes. Sales are worse than last year in the same time but many really big sites advertising shit like zevera or different multihost companies.

It seems to me like Uploaded is under the worst kind of Attack now, browsers that are rejecting it's downloads and reporting everything as "Malicious Content", it's been going on for a while with Chrome but today it started with Firefox too, either their whole site is infected? but, it looks more like a coordinated effort to bring them down or at least that is how it looks to me, and am sorry to say, that if this continue this time they might succeed, first i told my users not to download from uploaded using Chrome but now that Firefox got in it too am forced to stop using them all together till this thing gets cleared up.

Last edited:
Back