uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
next level you are alone and lonely person
i am sad about you
i wish you will finally find love
dont worry , you dont deserve even bad answer from me
i am good person
i even cant read all sentences you wrote
i have important things to do
i am not following specific people here like you and response under his-her all replies
i cant be like you
you are specially crazy brain person :)
good luck in this life

Paid 550 Euros, requested - Oct' 1th.

I have quit the "Internet businesses" a month ago, and even with all the shaving and stuff, uploaded has been one of the most reliable and wonderful ones to work with. Among 3 other networks (Ecpm PPC etc) I had my "A team" for almost 2 years. All 4 never missed a payment and gave me the opportunity to make great amounts of money quite easily.

Uploaded has always been the best Filehost, in my prime I used to make 30-50 Euros daily only with PPD! No other filehost has ever come near that.
Hell, even in these days, 40 days after I stopped all my activity completely, and most of the files are deleted, I somehow managed to get a sale of 18.74.

If one day I decide to come back, I hope Uploaded will still be alive and strong.
So, why did you quit? You seem to be making a lot of money.

Making 2000-3000 $ a month takes a lot from you. 5-10 hours per day and being available everyday, ALL DAY (for check ups, updates etc).
I went to a 10 day vacation, and when I came back I had to work 5 days strait to "fix" everything that was unattended (even though I had help).
As I got bigger I needed to invest more and more time (uploaded, for example, deletes files faster than they used to).

I'm in my early 20s, and I plan to travel a lot for about a year and than start my studies. My internet activity just won't suit that.
Since I stopped, I've been sleeping much better, like a 5 years old (haven't had a good sleep "era" in years).
After high school, and 3 years of Army service, I need 1 year of freedom and than it's time to start my life.

So, why did you quit? You seem to be making a lot of money.

Making 2000-3000 $ a month takes a lot from you. 5-10 hours per day and being available everyday, ALL DAY (for check ups, updates etc).
I went to a 10 day vacation, and when I came back I had to work 5 days strait to "fix" everything that was unattended (even though I had help).
As I got bigger I needed to invest more and more time (uploaded, for example, deletes files faster than they used to).

I'm in my early 20s, and I plan to travel a lot for about a year and than start my studies. My internet activity just won't suit that.
Since I stopped, I've been sleeping much better, like a 5 years old (haven't had a good sleep "era" in years).
After high school, and 3 years of Army service, I need 1 year of freedom and than it's time to start my life.
Yeah some uploaders do find it stressful after some time but man, those earnings are worth it IMO. Any tips you can share to novice uploaders on how you can earn that much? What kind of files did you upload?

You need premium account on that host. Also depends from which host you planning to remote on UL because not all hosts allowing remote to UL. Example RG blocks remote to UL.

From k2s to ul. I`m premium acc there. Next steps? :)
Tnx in advance :)
I'm not sure that k2s allow remote to UL, but you can try by puting in UL remote k2s link with your username and password ahead. Good luck.

Last edited:
Count all download from same ip or have a day limit?

How to work PPS ? You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

I cannot find my referral on my profile, help me

One sale just disappeared on my account. WTF?

I think someone make a refund because uploaded bcome really sucks
yesterday I tried to download a file but when loading up to 99% download stops and a beautifaul window says Error
and i cant complet download that file even i have a premium account and i have to Re-upload from the 0 , that happend to me 3 times until I change the fucking host by other to download .
cause of that users gonna ask for refund if uploaded dont slove the problem .

Back