uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Paid 550 Euros, requested - Oct' 1th.

I have quit the "Internet businesses" a month ago, and even with all the shaving and stuff, uploaded has been one of the most reliable and wonderful ones to work with. Among 3 other networks (Ecpm PPC etc) I had my "A team" for almost 2 years. All 4 never missed a payment and gave me the opportunity to make great amounts of money quite easily.

Uploaded has always been the best Filehost, in my prime I used to make 30-50 Euros daily only with PPD! No other filehost has ever come near that.
Hell, even in these days, 40 days after I stopped all my activity completely, and most of the files are deleted, I somehow managed to get a sale of 18.74.

If one day I decide to come back, I hope Uploaded will still be alive and strong.

Last edited:
bro payout options will be available when you reach the minimum payout which is 50 euro.....

50?

its so hard for new comers and amateurs ,by the way its the most shaving company ever with rapidshave ;)
It's easy earning with good content, yes, shaves a lot but files stays alive very long and plus is also that this host is among oldest on the scene and the most reliable (y)

now the time is 13.00 in turkey
from 12.00 uploaded started its extreme mega shaving mode
even my friends download my movies.it doesnt count
if i can understand the shaving time table,i can earn better ;)
12.00 to 14.00 is shaving time i think
but not normal ,huge shaving

so few hours i will not share anything

Last edited:
kemalettin67
why did you spamming wj filehost thread, did you use all host on your post, most of us believe uploaders use max 3-4 hosts on post...
but I saw you post some stupid question everytime?
ul.to/oboom/rg/k2s shave lots then you should leave those host, no need to spam comments on shave mode....
I saw you recommend us once xerver is non shaving host on your signature, now it removed...if xerver is good for you then better to upload and make more money from them, not use other shave host.
Show us your some post where you post then we know you make an opinion on every filehosts.
I know this is stupid question! no one show us secret, but it very interesting when you post negative opinion on every file-host, then we really want know more truth.

Many of users spam every thread, but you're king of all spammers>ROFL!

I advice you wisely, better to make own filehost and use it yourself...you no need to tell about scam/shave words.

I was wondering why mods don't care about spam posts?
yes, one or two spam is good, but regular spamming is not good for forum, it is poisonous!

now i get some negetive reply soon from you, I do not hate anyone:whistling: but only hate on asking regular same stupid question again and again:P

Last edited:
Paid 550 Euros, requested - Oct' 1th.

I have quit the "Internet businesses" a month ago, and even with all the shaving and stuff, uploaded has been one of the most reliable and wonderful ones to work with. Among 3 other networks (Ecpm PPC etc) I had my "A team" for almost 2 years. All 4 never missed a payment and gave me the opportunity to make great amounts of money quite easily.

Uploaded has always been the best Filehost, in my prime I used to make 30-50 Euros daily only with PPD! No other filehost has ever come near that.
Hell, even in these days, 40 days after I stopped all my activity completely, and most of the files are deleted, I somehow managed to get a sale of 18.74.

If one day I decide to come back, I hope Uploaded will still be alive and strong.
So, why did you quit? You seem to be making a lot of money.

[/QUOTE]So, why did you quit? You seem to be making a lot of money.[/QUOTE]
he may be Avaxhome poster, ul.to have been removed from there, thus he quit this time,
Nitroflare is recommend there, but they don't count ppd properly on mix rate like ul.to....

Back