uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Another day passed without any hint of WME payouts. According to my country 30 working days is matter of 36 hours more since I claimed. I am going to stop using UL any further until they clear the payments. They have started shaving more than Oboom anyway with their new rates(I use both as mirrors to each other, if that helps anyone).

I will post here again if only they pay me.

I already received payment that I requested on 5/5/14.
Also New request become "checked" yesterday.
Why you guys did not recieve yet even though someone requested same day?

Last edited:
I already received payment that I requested on 5/5/14.
Also New request become "checked" yesterday.
Why you guys did not recieve yet even though someone requested same day?

102kzrb.png

What the fuck is that ? [pokerface] I cant see your fake amount , why you hide it , why :((
seriously , what are you trying to do ? attract attention [meh]

There is something else , me too got paid on 10/6/2014 ( was requested on 5/5/2014) and make another one in the same day ( 10/6/2014)
and guess what , he still open :rofl:
Get the fuck out kid :sarcastic:

Last edited:
uploaded and oboom belong together. is naturally clever they compete against each other.
they want to prevent it from striking.
but whether this will work long term good is another question.
I sense terrible

What the fuck is that ? [pokerface] I cant see your fake amount , why you hide it , why :((
seriously , what are you trying to do ? attract attention [meh]

There is something else , me too got paid on 10/6/2014 ( was requested on 5/5/2014) and make another one in the same day ( 10/6/2014)
and guess what , he still open :rofl:
Get the fuck out kid :sarcastic:

Fake? no way.

2iaeul1.png

ie06qa.png

And what about status ? yours is checked and mine still open ^o) even both of them requested on the same day
why yours is checked and mine still open , cause you have 4 testicles and me just 2

> adam021

I asked them about that.
Why someone got paid, someone did not yet even though requested on almost same day?
Also asked about "OPEN" and "Check".
because before I was open, someone checked on same day.
Then they said only thats it.

"Dear Customer,
Thank you for your request.
The payout requests vary on time depending on payment method chosen, as well as time and day of
the initial request.
30 days is the maximum time in which we always try our best to complete all pay out requests.
Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards"

We all know that you all are waiting since May but you dont need to say that every day!!
Maybe tell us when you receive something.I bet when you receive your money you all are happy and say UL is the best....evertime the same thing!!!

As far as I'm concerned I requested payment on May 9. According to my math, yesterday was business day 25 so the deadline is june 27 (on next friday) :wacko: :))

May 9 : requested date, not counted
May 29 : Public holiday (May 30, friday, day off, long week end, custom)
June 9: Public holiday
June 19 : Public holiday (June 20, friday, day off, long week end, custom)

Last edited:
Back