uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
payment received :sun:

Online Banking: Reservation Cyando AG

next idiot...

Yesterday I have Said That they have paid.
In the Future pls shut up your fucking eat if you have nothing of any idea!
now you're back happy you did get your money?! And UL is again the best?!
Now you can post your family with the money to feed again.

but always Nazi Nazi Nazi.

no wonder behave in yours.

Iam German. just think about it.

full Idiot

i can confirm also that the payment has finally arrived but for me this changes nothing
for the big players maybe they can forget right now with around 1k received in the bank account that they waited around 1 month and a half for the money and they have been lied with status "paid" without any support and real information for UL,until next time when it happens
but for my 100 bucks is to much waiting ,mess,ignorance,work, disrespect and low income

Today I finally received my two payments and have in my bank. Uploaded.net Thanks but I think I have to be more rapid and provide answers to their workers. Regards

@Uzzi

That was a Mistake.
are you doing never any error?

Facepalm. Now all we now UL have paid so not everyone has to write the same. we have it all understood.

Still no money in bank, oh well...

Fully agree with what @uzzy1986 wrote.

It's a pity that after so many years and a millions of euros earned it takes them 40-45 days to pay affiliates. Not very professional.

They finally paid my 2 requests (Bank) ... But it was so stressfull...
Hope they will become better for next time...I could ask soon another request payment (and i can feel already the fear+stress lol)
My poor fragile heart...

It's a pity that after so many years and a millions of euros earned it takes them 40-45 days to pay affiliates. Not very professional.

This is in the terms and conditions.
If you are not agree you do not need to use the service!

More than 30 working days? 40+ calendar days. Really?? It's not in the terms and conditions!

They can write whatever shit they want in their tos, as they have no intention to stand by deadline.

The fact is they are operating out of the law, their tos is just anather lame excuse to freely exploit cheap labour their affiliates are providing.

More than 30 working days? 40+ calendar days. Really?? It's not in the terms and conditions!

They can write whatever shit they want in their tos, as they have no intention to stand by deadline.

The fact is they are operating out of the law, their tos is just anather lame excuse to freely exploit cheap labour their affiliates are providing.

If you do not like, you can use a different service.
You're not forced to use the service!
You can be glad that you ever get money through illegal activities.
When I read some here, I feel sick.

@Uzzi

That was a Mistake.

maybe moving the payment to "paid" and sending the money after 2 weeks was a mistake in status
but what they have lied about support " the money has been already send but the trasnfer it can take up to 7 days to get complete" and after 7 days in the next 7 days, it was not a mistake , it was a misleading & inability to take responsability without any explanation for affiliates about why this was happend - it was a trailer for the movie " uploaded it can don't pay anymore one day " and this is how we done that
The statement you don't like the host -> leave is not valid , for a host if can't handle his business and his clients ,should not start a business or an affiliate plan , but without affiliate they don't make any money ,every host when they start are nice , fast , friendly and after they increase rank ,traffic & revenue starts to be cocky , slow in payments and arrogant with his users , and you as a user tend to believe that if they are at the start friendly , fast in payments and nice they will be always like that and start to work hard to them without knowing that after a time they could transform to monsters , this is why The statement you don't like the host -> leave is not valid , because is like your boss it says to you when you ask for your delayed salary after months of work "if you don't like the job leave "

Last edited:
@Uzzi

That was a Mistake.

maybe moving the payment to "paid" and sending the money after 2 weeks was a mistake in status
but what they have lied about support " the money has been already send but the trasnfer it can take up to 7 days to get complete" and after 7 days in the next 7 days, it was not a mistake , it was a misleading & inability to take responsability without any explanation for affiliates about why this was happend - it was a trailer for the movie " uploaded it can don't pay anymore one day " and this is how we done that
The statement you don't like the host -> leave is not valid , for a host if can't handle his business and his clients ,should not start a business or an affiliate plan , but without affiliate they don't make any money ,every host when they start are nice , fast , friendly and after they increase rank ,traffic & revenue starts to be cocky , slow in payments and arrogant with his users , and you as a user tend to believe that if they are at the start friendly , fast in payments and nice they will be always like that and start to work hard to them without knowing that after a time they could transform to monsters , this is why The statement you don't like the host -> leave is not valid , because is like your boss it says to you when you ask for your delayed salary after months of work "if you don't like the job leave "

Exactly. That's why I have called their 'business' a concentrantion camp (oh yes that was a huge exaggeration, I'm really sorry for that). But I really think uploaders are in a situation of hostages.

Filehosting companies have created a business model in which they relentlessly exploit their affiliates beacause they are fully aware that affiliates will not move to another hosting ('cos every hosting operates in the same way - by exploiting cheap labour as hard and possible).

Uploaders have really no choice but to continue 'to work' or find themselves cut off of income source.

What's more interesting there always will be affiliates defending such organizations. For me it's just an example of stockholm syndrome - a situation when a victim ('affiliate') feels sympathy with a captor (filehosting) and is ready to defend it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Last edited:
Money finally received today on bank account...

To sum up... They still pay... Delay this time was probably because of OBOOM. They needed to pay OBOOM users and they don't have much funds on bank account to pay us...

I hope they will continue normal payments.

Last edited:
Uploaders have really no choice but to continue 'to work' or find themselves cut off of income source.

not exactly they continue to work with them or else they find themselves cut off of income source, because if a filehost is bad you don't see anyway any income when it will happen,is only hard to put trust and work in a company wich at first you considered that is fair,serious(because they pretended also to be in this way) and realise after months or years that your work from now on will be not rewarded anymore or rewarded with infinite delays ,is like the quote " thank you for smoking" they make money , you make shit,they don't even care if you leave or not , because the rest will stay , i leave , but the rest will encounter the same problem sooner or later , the only measure that can be taken against a bad behaviour that a filehost started to have against his users is that everybody delete their files in the same day => no files =>no sales =) no big money, only ads revenue, but this never will happen , because always is the hope that someday they will come back , remember about us and will pay us

but anyway , uploaded thank you for my payment ,what can i say , about the rest , everybody knows how things is working already

They needed to pay OBOOM users and they don't have much funds on bank account to pay us...

I hope they will continue normal payments.

if this statement is true , they forget to pay me ( as a oboom user ) 4 days passed and i'm still waiting

Last edited:
Back