uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
guys search MD5 Hash Changer v1.0 on wjunction to change Rare files MD5 hash ! everytime your file gets reported the MD5 hash of that rare file gets backlisted by Uploaded , so all you need to to do is change it. the normal way is to change something or add some file to rare to modify it but this program does that without even modifying the content and it allows batch processing meaning changing like 100 files hash in one click ! really saves yous alot of time !

this is true uploaded.net ripping off us but it's also true that uploaded.net till now best affiliate filehost, no one can deny it :P
and some uploader whining here everyday that he is going to stop uploading there, dude who cares if you stop upload? if you want to stop to use uploaded.net just stop, no need to post here.

December is normally a big time for sales. I remember in Filesonic and Uploading we used to have lots of sales daily in the holidays period, I even remember the December 2011 promo in Filesonic where every weekend in December on every sale you get +$3 in Friday, +$4 in Saturday and +$5 in Sunday.
This year with Uploaded, and from what I hear in other filehosts like K2S and Rapidgator sales dropped in December, if it's not shaving then what is it ??
And don't say bad content or bad uploader, I know some of the greatest and biggest uploaders since years and they share my opinion.

I have a question, is there any limit to how much I can upload as a premium member with no back up space? its TB of data and I don't want to buy any backup space before trying their service and the affiliate program.
[h=1][/h]

The money is in my bank today, and there's a great surprise!
I got 100% of the withdraw! And I'm not even from a SEPA country.

On my last withdrawals I used to get 15 Euros less, but now I get the whole sum.
Very nice, I don't have to use WM anymore (:

Last edited:
Back