uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Comedy goes on (towarding a bit into psychodrama:)

Trumpets: After 65 days I got a 1-month sale :P
So the stats are now:)

67 days - 1 int sale (2 days ago), 1 rebill (27 days ago);
JAN - 53e
FEB - 104e
MAR - 114e
APR - 110e
MAY - 55e
JUN - 100e
JUL - 28e
AUG - 20e (had a 2 weeks holidays but still 4TB of data should give sth...)

Great don't you think ? :P

Last edited:
Well, I have to agree that its getting harder and harder to make money with this filehost. While I didin't mind when they were shaving some of the sales and downloads it looks to me they are shaving more and more. Still don't judge but there are some boundaries, dear Uploaded.

they are #1 now, they beat all competitors and they are clearly the most common host in the world since filesonic is dead.
Who cares your sale or rebills they are counting their millions now or they are at holiday with the money you earned them.
their google search result is About 702,000,000 results (0.24 seconds) and alexa score is "Alexa Traffic Rank: 254 Traffic Rank in US: 680"
they never listen you and they will ignore your retarded questions about payments or sales.. HA HA HA...

Some of my downloaders have been reporting that they have been getting a virus infected exe file with the same filename as the file they are supposed to download.

The virus infected file comes from www.storebox1.info

I also noticed today, that Uploaded now use popup ads.
What is going on?

Last edited:
4 days 8 emails no answer
i have uploaded 18 files andno one cant download it
all links give me this error

Page not found
Error: 404

Please check the URL for typing errors, respectively contact us in case of a technical failure.

i upload files get links but no one cant download my files even myself

yesterday i have more than a thousand files in filemanager, now 200 or less and anyone cant donload a file my stays are 0.07 or less for 4 days, they dont answer this thread from the begining i think this thread must be closed they dont offer any custommer support

after 4 days and 8 emails, email to facebook, pm here where is the customer service
i am wasting my time

Last edited:
14-08-2013 request payout on webmoney. 21/22.08.2013 status CHECKED. Today is 27.08.2013 and status is checked. Before when i try payout to BANK after 8 days status declined. Whats happen UL.to?

The files can't be download because they are deleted due DMCA and can't be uploaded again into Ul.to.
no my friends the files arent dmca they arent in dmca section and new files recently upload, whatever file that i upload appears in filmanager and i cant download it i have tried with different files

i have opened a new account and same problem only files i cant download is remoted by other uploader but if i download ir and reupload i cant download

I HAVE realized they have ban my nickname not my account only my nickname thanks uploaded xdxdxd
try to upload somethig with my nickname and you see

Last edited:
14-08-2013 request payout on webmoney. 21/22.08.2013 status CHECKED. Today is 27.08.2013 and status is checked. Before when i try payout to BANK after 8 days status declined. Whats happen UL.to?

It's normal. Read TOS.

P.S.: my request from 12-08-2013

With the sales is all right with me ;)

Me too. 24 sales in august, but all sales only 7.49 euros :)

Last edited:
Back