uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I know the payment takes 30 work-days but why is it not possible that ul can pay out faster?
Stupid question... When you have POS you have a reason for everything what is written in it...

Be happy that they pay! You couldn't go to a court of justice for getting your money.

And last but not least they I guess one reason is that they wait for their payment from the commercials earnings they get and they wait because of the sales if a credit card of an user was hacked or sth. Just my opinion...

BTW: 2 weeks after my request my stat is checked already! TOP! :)

Ok now I also believe that they are shaving sales.While I get 24 sales today from another host,I get 0 from UL.Not possible at all

Well Like the Poster before be happy that you got any sale,

Finally this Thread is a Support Thread i dont know why people Post here on every Page A Discussion.Mods should really check this here......

90% of People in this Thread complain here only ( Did anyone Force you guys to use this Hoster since Months you crying here) 2nd if you are not happy Leave its very easy!

^^ who cried noob.. I observed something and shared it on this thread with some facts.Why are you whining? My message is aimed for UL staff not for you,Don't quote me and talk rubbish.Just mind ya own god damn business.
When sales are low,and inform about it to staff.and asking what's going on is also "support". related matter.

^^ who cried noob.. I observed something and shared it on this thread with some facts.Why are you whining? My message is aimed for UL staff not for you,Don't quote me and talk rubbish.Just mind ya own god damn business.
When sales are low,and inform about it to staff.and asking what's going on is also "support". related matter.

Its crying what you doing be happy that you got any Sale for Illegal shit is this easy to Understand?!

When Sales are low then they are Low why to Post everytime same Bullshit then a Other Guy of xxxxxxxxxxxx Amount of Users of Ul.to got a Sale and was more Lucky............Maybe u are not the only one that is Posting Files like you.Or why did you think you get everyday a Sale then explain this more maybe you are a GoD [ffuu]

Why did you be Pissed off if anyone say the Truth here?!I can quote who i wish its Free Speech in my Region if yours not then its your Problem Life with that.

Last but not Least try to Find a Real Time job then you got on every 30th Or something like this your Money and you dont have to Cry here that you dont get money for illegal SHit ;)

Last edited:
Problem solved

About the users that said that sales are low yesteday i got good sales of 6 months.There are days that i got nothing but hei i have my real job too.As i said in one of my older posts see the uploading thing like hobby that help people to download good stuff and not just for money.Its way better to feel that you make good to other people and helping and about the money see them as a bonus.

Last edited:
Problem solved

About the users that said that sales are low yesteday i got good sales of 6 months.There are days that i got nothing but hei i have my real job too.As i said in one of my older posts see the uploading thing like hobby that help people to download good stuff and not just for money.Its way better to feel that you make good to other people and helping and about the money see them as a bonus.

you are contradictory:

1. uses multiple accounts
2. you spam your limks in blogs all over the world with your stupid robot-message
3. if you are not important for the money and you want to help downloaders, you must do exactly the opposite, use putloker and the like .... and not break the balls to people who "works"!
4. hypocritical

I hope you activate the account later why blogs are cleaner this morning

you are contradictory:

1. uses multiple accounts
2. you spam your limks in blogs all over the world with your stupid robot-message
3. if you are not important for the money and you want to help downloaders, you must do exactly the opposite, use putloker and the like .... and not break the balls to people who "works"!
4. hypocritical

I hope you activate the account later why blogs are cleaner this morning

Many good uploaded uploaded uses 1+ accounts i dont spam anything.About the putlocker there is no need for it.I upload in 3 of the biggest torrent sites every day because i like.Now go play with your toys and leave the other users make their hobby

LOL everyday i have 4-5 sales so does it mean that the stats are fine? NO! because i used to get 10-20 daily.

dont compare your usual low sales with us. of course youll always say your stats are fine because you always heve your usual low sales, there is nothing to shave on you part.

sales stats sux these days

Back