uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
@Till ,
I did not made an request payout because I have 95 $ in my account , and I want collect 100 $ to make a request to avoid commission 20%
but today when i log in my account what I found ? a payout has requested , and i did not do it by myself , who did it
of course...you :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: why ?, waiting your reply

can you explain that uploaded ??????

monro @ ur account has been compromized. change ur pass and send ticket to their support explaining that and asking them to cancel then it will be caancelled in 2-3 days at max .

Thank's sumitims but what compromized exactly does mean ? and should I change my pass ?
I've already sent a message to inquire from uploaded support
I'll see if they respond to my :facepalm:

@Till ,
I did not made an request payout because I have 95 $ in my account , and I want collect 100 $ to make a request to avoid commission 20%
but today when i log in my account what I found ? a payout has requested , and i did not do it by myself , who did it
of course...you :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: why ?, waiting your reply

can you explain that uploaded ??????
Yeah blame uploaded, instead of going with the most logic answer.

Someone else has access to your account, like some people love to wrongly call it, you have been hacked.

coorect xali said rite . its somehow easy to crack ul.to accounts ... one reason to it is that that their ftp uploading has same pass as ur accounts so if u using rl or rdp it can be a reason to get hacked . And dont ask me how u can be hacked on those 2 . answer is pretty simple mate . just change ur pass and send ticket and u r done :)

U cant find bz those hacker think they r smart they off ur paybook so u cant find out just ask uploaded.to to tell u that also to which accont hte payout was requested u will get that :)

can any one help me my uploaded account also compromised and some one request to with draw my money to own wme its not mine its hacker wme purze id i request u uploaded kindly pls cancel my that payment and also pls tell me how can i add my own wme where i can add it kindly pls reply me wait for ur pm

Thank you

can any one help me my uploaded account also compromised and some one request to with draw my money to own wme its not mine its hacker wme purze id i request u uploaded kindly pls cancel my that payment and also pls tell me how can i add my own wme where i can add it kindly pls reply me wait for ur pm

Thank you

Can you tell me treveler how can I find information section about last request ? how did you find hacker wme purse in your uploaded account ?

Can you tell me treveler how can I find information section about last request ? how did you find hacker wme purse in your uploaded account ?

mate before i already see his wme purze id but now i not see bec i deavtivate my logbook and when i again active my logbook the wme purze id not shown also i not see my payment i just only see i have also same amount like u 95.00 € offen thats i see in my account

mate before i already see his wme purze id but now i not see bec i deavtivate my logbook and when i again active my logbook the wme purze id not shown also i not see my payment i just only see i have also same amount like u 95.00 € offen thats i see in my account

Me too 95.00 € offen and i did not deavtivate my logbook , strange :139:
waiting for Till or support reply

ftp not working, web site not uploading

and now im getting this message

You're trying to upload a copyrighted file to our platform and therefore your file hasn't been saved, please read and respect our ToS

i uploaded a personal picture and the error remains!!!

Also i have never had any files removed due to dmca, so what the f*ck is this about?

Last edited:
Back