uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hi can anyone tell me what is the max file size allowed for free user to upload? I searched but didnt got any result so asking
For upload:
yes, no page talk about that. But i tested. Premium user and free user are same. We can upload max 4Gb. If above 4Gb, you will got error while uploaded by FTP. And sometimes can remote upload with above 4Gb but later file will disappear on file manager (...let say after some days).

For download of free user: file size less than 1Gb. It means free user can download file max 0,99999999999..... Gb
Hence, remember that 1Gb and above is only premium user can download.

1 GB is max file size for free users
friend, he mean upload

Anyone got paid who had requested payment on or after 2013/05/09? :heiligenschein:
i requested on 2013/05/09 too. i think we will be paid from monday to thursday next week.

Plank : very funny guy. You are too stupid. I don't need to check your stat picture but i can understood it's fake! :)).

Last edited:
your screen is a fake, you're de-masked :wave:
the today* balance has no valors or unity money €
and same for this month** :-=
actualy... you have hide only 'Balance' : SPOTTED liar !

Me too i can do this :
48udp12.jpg

Fake it's you. Why i should show to you my balance ? I was asked to show my points, and i showing. My stat i was show few pages ago.

vispiuso: who is alexvtk1 ??

For upload:
yes, no page talk about that. But i tested. Premium user and free user are same. We can upload max 4Gb. If above 4Gb, you will got error while uploaded by FTP. And sometimes can remote upload with above 4Gb but later file will disappear on file manager (...let say after some days)
:hrhr: you're a funny man right ?
The limit is 5Gb, not 4.

:hrhr: you're a funny man right ?
The limit is 5Gb, not 4.
:))

Let read:
FTP: if above 4Gb, you will got error while uploading....never finish
Remote upload: can finish but file will disappear on file manager (...let say after some days)

just my experience, not sure 100% right. But i think you didn't have experience on this matter. :)

Last edited:
of course yes.. i upload only premium files so if i say something, that's by my experience.

EDIT: UP limited at 1Mb/s per file on ftp -- And PPD/PPS frozen since 1h

Last edited:
Fake it's you. Why i should show to you my balance ? I was asked to show my points, and i showing. My stat i was show few pages ago.

vispiuso: who is alexvtk1 ??
with 1Tb earned 200 sales, it's normal. On August last year, with 40-50 Gb on another file host (not popular), within one month, posted on one site, i earned 107 sales.

with 1Tb earned 200 sales, it's normal but i known your stat picture is fake :).

why u think like that if suppose i did some good work posted something good and guy thought tat i need this clip any how so he will obviosly go to my link and will buy regardless of fact that he bought premium from some other guy . if u want to say its unfair to first guy thn its also unfair to second guy who posted something which the downloader cant resist to and bought premium :) tats luck my friend . sometimes first poster win sometimes second one ....

Back