uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
It looks like their system is properly counting only in selected intervals - they switch it on for coupe of times per day (for an hour or two). Every sale/download that happens outside that time frame is not counted. Some uploaders are getting sales, some not. This way ul does not have to fully share the profit with uploaders. This also explains why with ul so few rebills happen.

Yesterday they counted only couple of cents from noun to evening while my blog stats showed 1k pageviews and my ImageTwist stat showed 600 thumbnail views.
I watched also the number of page views of my megathreads - on the most popular boards there were users browsing my topics for many hours and downloading stuff I have posted (I can see who's viewing my thread). If the users were not dl anything why would they wast their time for so long?

At the end of the day I earned 0.30 euro. What I'm trying to say is: my stats don't match ul stats. With this number of page views I should have at lest 1 initial order daily (or 1 every 2-3 days) as I had previously on hosts like Filesonic.

Since March my sales number drop 50-60% while number of uploaded files increased 300% (quality of content is the same). I must admit I'm spending more time uploading and posting. Right now I really dont't see any reason for working with ul.

For me this is not only inexplicable -- it's pointless.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone knows if is it possible start selling/create voucher ?
Because there are a lot of websites selling uploaded's accounts but the reseller is over... anyone know about?

Thank you!

It looks like their system is properly counting only in selected intervals - they switch it on for coupe of times per day (for an hour or two). Every sale/download that happens outside that time frame is not counted. Some uploaders are getting sales, some not. This way ul does not have to fully share the profit with uploaders. This also explains why with ul so few rebills happen.

Yesterday they counted only couple of cents from noun to evening while my blog stats showed 1k pageviews and my ImageTwist stat showed 600 thumbnail views.
I watched also the number of page views of my megathreads - on the most popular boards there were users browsing my topics for many hours and downloading stuff I have posted (I can see who's viewing my thread). If the users were not dl anything why would they wast their time for so long?

At the end of the day I earned 0.30 euro. What I'm trying to say is: my stats don't match ul stats. With this number of page views I should have at lest 1 initial order daily (or 1 every 2-3 days) as I had previously on hosts like Filesonic.

Since March my sales number drop 50-60% while number of uploaded files increased 300% (quality of content is the same). I must admit I'm spending more time uploading and posting. Right now I really dont't see any reason for working with ul.

For me this is not only inexplicable -- it's pointless.
But You have a reason to work with UL.
They are still paying.
They didn't steal our money Like Extabit scam

@ul.to | Till what's wrong with the remote upload of UL ?
It's for about a week if you paste 100 Links, 20% Fail without a reason and you have to paste them again.

This sucks a bit pls fix it.

But i'm not got big sales :(, I'm tired right now!

p/s: i got reply from one US member of forum some hours ago. He said that he bought premium throught my link on yesterday (premium for one month). But no initial sale count for me yesterday (yesterday i got one rebill only)

mine is exactly the same :heiligenschein:

Ul.net has unfortunately changed a lot last time :thumbdown:

I sent a message via ul.to/support itself about the stats problem.
This was their reply:
You get a commission,
- if initial or follow-up order is 1 month or higher.
- if the payment was made through credit card, paysafecard or bank transfer.
- if the referred customer does no chargeback of payment. If the customer did a chargeback and
the commission was already made, it will be backdated deducted.

We dont get if payment made through paymentwall :/

So I think its becoming like netload :/ we have to w8 for our commissions

Last edited:
wat do u exactly mean buddy by that statement i dont exactly get u . bz there is no way we could know we got a sale and its on hold and if no chargeback it be added on so and so date while in netload u get lot of infos etc ... i really got confused with this reply ....

I sent an email to customer support regarding Bank Wire in Pakistan, now they replied this to me:-

Dear Customer,
We would like to inform you that, due to increased security settings, we now require your full
address and date of birth, inorder to transfer the payment.

Should i send them this details ? :D

after that Cze credit card processor dropped all file hosts (Ul.to was one of them), all my sales stopped . Dunno maby their alternative processor doesnt support east Asian countries or some other issue with east asian countries. used to have average 1/day sale but now nearly 3 weeks and no sale, only rebill T_T

Last edited:
I guess thats a big reason why i m not able to get much sales as before . thats what i was saying from this many days that something seems wrong from either side ....

Some days the sales are awesome(5 sales+).Some days got many many referrals but no sales and no good ppd.I cant figure what happen with UL.If one day i got more than 100 euro then the next 2 days i got only 3-4 euro from ppd and no sales but many referrals.Then again the same.One day 5-10 sales then next 2 days nothing.If anyone release the same pattern as me in their stats let me know.

Back