uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
they got many downloads for sure..... but uploaded dont count them... 24 hours IP ....Country .... the new car for the Owner and so on ;) and only after this they will count for you some downloads ;)

And what is many many other ? ;)

Use Google and search more. I give you 3 forums.

I posted 30 threads in warez-bb in 1 day

some files don't get even 1 download

is this normal or uploaded is scam?

sry i'm new

Put in decent places, you'll see that you have more downloads.

Warez-bb has not noticed that the filehosts will not change anything just because they are banned there.
It will lose lots of users if they continue to ban hosts and apply ridiculous rules.

I posted 30 threads in warez-bb in 1 day

some files don't get even 1 download

is this normal or uploaded is scam?

sry i'm new

LOL Your thread goes to 4 to 5th pages within a minute & vanish within a hour in warez-bb. Coz there are lots of uploader, So how could you expect even 1 or 2 download.. I don't know what contents do you upload. Upload Unique contents & post it other forum where limited uploader..

LOL Your thread goes to 4 to 5th pages within a minute & vanish within a hour in warez-bb. Coz there are lots of uploader, So how could you expect even 1 or 2 download.. I don't know what contents do you upload. Upload Unique contents & post it other forum where limited uploader..

what you mean unique content?

every game, movie, tv show etc anyone can upload those

and as soon as you post it is not unique anymore

I'm posting games, movies, apps and tv shows that I find on releases sites.

Last edited:
I would have agreed with you since I wasn't getting any sales for a few days which was unusual but I saw today I got 5 sales so I think u better check up where you are posting your links

You dont know NOTHING.

TODAY i HAVE the PROOF that SOMETHING NOT CORRECT is going on Uploaded, THURSDAY 2 my sister MADE in front of me 2 premium account for personal use , USING AS REFER 2 my DOWNLOAD FILES.
Weel account was: 1 Month of account for 9.99 and 3 months of account for 24.99 , well them PAYED with VISA CARD and have 2 premium account done in 2 minutes.

So until TODAY I DONT MADE ANY SALES ANY REBILL ANYTHING in my account.

Some Genius can explain me this now??? because here hundred of users writing about this PROBLEM about this not correct acionts of uploaded but 1 or 2 guys continue to write that ALL is ok , but ALL IS NOT OK.
this last proof is very important for me because this show me the real BEHAVIOUR of upoloaded in last 2 months.
ALways i had payout from UL never i had problem with payout but i cannot justify the MISSING SALES and this is TRUE in last 2 months i LOOSING all files otherwise i having over 4500 download daily WITHOUT ANY SALES OR REBILLS and i have this statistic:

valid Premium initial orders: 1274 ( 65 sales monthly )

valid Premium follow orders: 547

So IS NOT POSSIBLE HAVE NO ONE REBILL for 2 months or one SALES with this statistics made in past.
Very bad that all hard work made for take sales IS LOOSE.

So IS NOT POSSIBLE HAVE NO ONE REBILL for 2 months or one SALES with this statistics made in past.
Very bad that all hard work made for take sales IS LOOSE.

I think like you, besides... Today downloads are very low, when all weekends it go very well, and in the past all weekends I had sales

Back