uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
rtjyukjui.png

Not yet received this money in the bank. When will I receive "ul.to | Till"??
I do not understand some people will receive the payments within 14-25 days.
Why can not I received it yet? A lot of time has passed ... I'm very sad.
I hope that this week I get a payment. Sorry for the bad english.
Ask your bank, Uploaded clearly finished his part, but after 2 months I would guess that's a lost cause.

Hello , i was have 44.5 € in my account and i get sales for 7.55€ this make me have 52 € when i checked my account i find only Balance: 0,83 €

can you check this ID : 1290853
Someone has acess to you account, change password from both registration e-mail and uploaded account, don't forget to change the secret question aswell, and check if they added a secondary e-mail address to your e-mail account, also stop being careless.

rtjyukjui.png

Not yet received this money in the bank. When will I receive "ul.to | Till"??
I do not understand some people will receive the payments within 14-25 days.
Why can not I received it yet? A lot of time has passed ... I'm very sad.
I hope that this week I get a payment. Sorry for the bad english.

I guess you and I are in the same situation, mate.
I requested my payout by bank transfer on March 1st. I'm still waiting for it to arrived on my bank account... The TOS's 30 days are long gone now...
What's going on ul.to | Till ?

ul.to know import are good or not good

ul.to not work for your money ul.to work for own money

If I (you, or anybody else in this thread) don't earn money, they (UL) don't earn money...so Yes, they work so that I can make money, because that is the only way to them to earn money - thru ME (you, or anybody else in this thread)

It's simple logic you don't need college degree to understand that ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

And another thing that i will like to explain.....
Some people are saying "what is your problem, this files are not yours, you are steeling it from someone else"

Try to understand this - I don't care for you steeling my files! Go for it!
My (and yours too) problem is that because of that steeling and import option UL is banned on forums that make sales!!! And all of us don't have access to forums that make big sales!!!
And all of us (including UL ) is loosing money because of that stupid option!

I will open thread and explain you 5 different ways to upload files from another filehost to UL or form UL to UL, if you don know how to do that without import option, but for love of God don't defend this stupid option just because is easy for you to upload files in this way

Last edited:
Ask your bank, Uploaded clearly finished his part, but after 2 months I would guess that's a lost cause.

There is no problem at the bank. Because it was different and I got paid on the same invoice. Only "uploaded" at the problem. But I'm not the only one. The weekend promised to get the information but have not received anything.

I guess you and I are in the same situation, mate.
I requested my payout by bank transfer on March 1st. I'm still waiting for it to arrived on my bank account... The TOS's 30 days are long gone now...
What's going on ul.to | Till ?

Same issue for me :facepalm: Paid but no trace of money on my bank account.

Hallo im new her so if someone asked this questin allready sorry for that.

Im trying on uploaded.net to do a amazon voucher (gift card) payout but evry time it says "not available at the time". Dose anyone know when i will be availible?

And one more thing. If i do a webmoney payout, is thare any way that i can buy a amazon gift card direct with webmoney not using first the bank transfer.

We only offer a limited amount of vouchers per payout bulk, right after an payout you'll be able to request.

Anyone had problem with "unasking" payout? Today i found my account balance with 75 € "offen" but im pretty sure i didnt ask payout. Second, on enhanced view doesnt show this "requested payout"....

send me your account id via pm i'll cancel it.

Sorry for the noob question but where do I write the webmoney ID and how do I request for a payout?

You'll be able to set your payout details during the payout request.

plz cancel payment request

Hello , i was have 44.5 € in my account and i get sales for 7.55€ this make me have 52 € when i checked my account i find only Balance: 0,83 €

can you check this ID : 1290853

declined the request.

just received money, requested on 05/04 Webmoney. Thanks Ul

But my sales are poor with full of one month premium accounts. Yesterday got 04 sales, the day before yesterday got two, today already got two and all of them are one month 7,49 € :(

Last edited:
Back