uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I started using ul.to 1 year ago now, the first 6 months is good.
But since sales have dropped completely (even disappeared), I had no sales since December!
ppd stats are ridiculous compared to other hosts, when you see the speed for free users it must be normal ...
I know what I do, go elsewhere! but first I have to get to the payout, it will be hard, I cross my fingers for one or two sales to help me go faster ...

** Sorry for my bad english

Problems with Internet Explorer

Many Internet Explorer users are experiencing problems with uploaded, Js file download or captcha errors, we are loosing downloads and people accuse me of scam because think that uploaded is looking for download strange stuff on their pc....

for example see above when i try logging in with Internet Explorer (last versione avaible)

imagebam.com/image/f750a9246971694

recieved this email from Uploaded..

your Premium account (#********) expires on 04.04.2013 and will be subsequently downgraded to a complimentary Free account.
Please notice that previously uploaded files may will be deleted after expiration of the Premium termtime, if you don't extend your account.

So all my files get smashed if I dont get another premium?? Seems harsh

Can someone make post like this, but for uploaded
Here we go ;)

North America
Canada: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
USA: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall

Europe
Austria: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Sofortüberweisung, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Croatia: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Cyprus: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Finland: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
France: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Germany: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, Lastschrift, PrePay, Sofortüberweisung, PaySafeCard
Greece: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Hungary: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Iceland: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Ireland: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Lativa: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Lithuania: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Luxembourg: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Moldova: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Netherlands: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Sofort Banking, iDeal (via Sofort Banking but iD logo embedded on UL), PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Norway: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Poland: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Sofort Banking, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Portugal: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Serbia: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Spain: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Switzerland: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Sofortüberweisung, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Romania: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall
Russia: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Ukraine: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
United Kingdom: Call2Pay, Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, PaySafeCard, Paymentwall

Australia
Australia: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall

South America
Argentinia: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, PaySafeCard, DineroMail (via Paymentwall but with DM logo embedded on UL)
Brasil: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, DineroMail (via Paymentwall but with DM logo embedded on UL), PagSeguro (via Paymentwall but with PS logo embedded on UL)

Asia
Hong Kong: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
India: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Iraq: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Israel: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Japan: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Malaysia: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Pakistan: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Philippines: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Singapore: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall
Vietnam: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall

Africa
Egypt: Visa, MasterCard, PrePay, Paymentwall

In general the list looks much better than on RG, since all tested countries include payments with both Visa, MasterCard and Paymentwall which includes local billing methods for almost all regions in the world. But you have to remember, that UL requires the user to do a pre-verification over SMS and we have no idea if the SMS delivery to each country is granted or if there are any problems. It would be great, if someone from developing countries could test their SMS verification system. I can say for me (after testing in three European countries it worked fine for me). Can anyone from Asia, South America or Africa confirm that?

I used ul.to for around 4 months to post at forumophilia (now it got banned so no way I will lose my time using them again).
1st month: I made around 800 Euros. Good results.
2nd month: 500 Euros, and I posted around the double of the content
3rd month: 300 Euros, same quantity of stuff posted
4th month: 150 Euros.

Personally it's obvious ul.to is SHAVING, not a big mistery. The problem is HOW they shave. There is way and way to shave. Some hosts like Filesonic were shaving in a smart way, some hosts like this uploaded crap are shaving in an idiotic way. Considering that I have only huge threads I update on a daily basis, should be obvious that the majority of my downloaders are rebilling. They probably have a kind of counter: once you get a predefined amount of sales, they block your sales for 3-4 days. Then again they give you a couple of sales and again the block them. Rebills are almost inexistent.
I doubt there is somebody who has stable earnings on uploaded.

can someone please answer me about this ?

someone know how much files stay online from last download ?
and how i can see ( view or remove ) the files that i saved in Backup-space ?
thanks

and about sale just don't forget how uploaded count the sale: no referral links like other filehost just work by cookies. that means i can buy premium through your links or referral links but I'm affiliat to another account ( i have his cookies ) , you will not get nothing but the sale will get it the other account

What is going on with uploaded...

They said thay paid me on my bank account last tuesday... But i still didnt recive my payment on my bank account.

Is there some problem, and does someone else have similar problem?

is it possible to fix folders not showing any files when using firefox v20
PS: i don't want to downgrade to v19 or use another browser.
same problem here, please fix

if you open the folder link you can still see them, but they dont show up in the file manager

also background is spelt wrong in http://uploaded.net/img/noIE.css Line: 10
color:#333; border-color:#c1c4c6; border-top-color:#dee3e6; border-left-color:#dee3e6; backgrond:#eee;

Last edited:
Back