uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Till replied few pages back "we are facing some problems with WebMoney". Why don't you read before posting same question again n again.
Maybe because "we are facing some problems with WebMoney" doesn't asnwer what he asked, he wants to know what kind of problems. It could be frozen account, not being enable to add founds, not being enable to send founds, their software stoped working, etc, it would not help us at all but it could make some users less worried about the future use of webmoney, for example i just lost my debit card linked to webmoney, and if they decided to stop working with webmoney i would just take my money from that account and close it, since i would no longer need it, and if i just go ahead and ask for a new card there is going to be fees for losing it and it would suck if uploaded stop working with webmoney just after i pay for the new card and the webmoney fees to link it.

Till replied few pages back "we are facing some problems with WebMoney". Why don't you read before posting same question again n again.

Bwahahaha, you must be a dumb shit, did you read what I said? Why don't you try reading before telling somebody else to read. I said Til can you tell us what's going on besides just "we are having problems with webmoney". Dumb ass.

Hrm, have been uploading with UL for a few years now, but my earning stall at around 37 Euro - can't cash out :(
Seem like no one buying more premium. Talking about the download, I don't know why it increase nothing as I used only 3 file hostings for the upload TB, UL, and BU.

This delay is ridiculous. Not because there are problems -- I understand problems come about. I say ridiculous because we're only allowed to have one payment at a time. As long as the payments are stalled, my next payment is stalled too because of it. Quit limiting us to one payment at a time. It's bullshit.

As i said we're facing technical problems with our account.
We all know you mentioned techincal problems already. But the question most want to know is whether the problem can be resolved in the short term (by end of the month at most) . I know you do not want to commit to any timeframe right now but an estimated one is better than none. That way, it would give users the choice to cancel and choose another payment method or to keep on waiting. No paying customer like to be kept in the dark waiting everyday to see if we get paid already or to spam this topic with the similar comments.

Last edited:
Back