uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
EDiT
Originally Posted by ul.to | Sinem

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

Pffff, stopped to hide behind it, this is bullshit. Open your eyes, 177 for 37, and for you no probems....
let me laugh

Last edited:
hey mate i am a premium user. but am unable to resume my links while downloading.
i use the latest version of internet download manager.
what might be the reason for it?
regards,
LP53

A conversation with a downloader:

he:

"Would it be possible to upload link for file "XXXXXXXXXXXXXX" to netload.com? I have problem to make premium account and downloading anything from uploaded.net"

me:

''From what country are you?''

he:

''I'm fron UK.''

Till please fix this problem with buying premium accounts

hey mate i am a premium user. but am unable to resume my links while downloading.
i use the latest version of internet download manager.
what might be the reason for it?
regards,
LP53

We don't support the IDM, you should try jDownloader instead.

A conversation with a downloader:

he:

"Would it be possible to upload link for file "XXXXXXXXXXXXXX" to netload.com? I have problem to make premium account and downloading anything from uploaded.net"

me:

''From what country are you?''

he:

''I'm fron UK.''

Till please fix this problem with buying premium accounts

@till again this is extremly important and imperative that i get some sort of answer

i have telephoned your support, but there help was poor they told me to direct my question in an email several days ago, again i have not heard a response, why you couldnt answer me over the phone i dont no?

PLEASE can you get bvack to me i have problems with my memebrs not being able to signup becasue the visa/debit card option has disappeared

i have some users in the uk trying to renew there account with uploaded, however, some users cannot signup via credit/debit card anymore wereas they signed up initially with there credit/debit card

some users dont have the option to signup with debit and some do in the uk?>

why is this, and when will this be fixed!???

also some new users when signing up for premium have the options of paying via credit card/debit card and some dont , why is this?and pleases can you address this problem

regards

Do this user use proxies? Do you maybe know the internet provider of them? We need more informations to sort out an problem like this.

Ul.to But you're lying. Cheating on the sales. Why? Time 10.30 am Stats upgrading Earnings March 2013. March began 11 hours ago no 10.30 am.

Don't talk nonsense.

Ul.to But you're lying. Cheating on the sales. Why? Time 10.30 am Stats upgrading Earnings March 2013. March began 11 hours ago no 10.30 am.

Don't talk nonsense.

What is the problem could you explain it?

If i understand it right: We don't update stats in live time, how often do we need to say this?

Last edited:
Back