uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
For downloading:
Will be extended by 30,00 GB daily to max. 500,00 GB
Hybrid-traffic:
Flexible usable contingent for DDL files and downloads

what do you mean?

There is a daily limit for downloads?

thanks for the reply
the limit is how much you have left in your balance, where it says For downloading, every day you get another 30gb which rolls over until you use it or untill your balance reaches 500gb. when you sign up for premium you start with 100gb
how many days of file inactivity for free users? 30?
180 days

Hello,
Last few days my upload speed to uploaded.to dropped from 13mb/s / thread to something funny like 300kb/s, i am uploading via custom php script that we have created in house.

All other filehosts working as usual.

My uplink is 1gbit (Dedicated Server).

I was wondering if anyone have the same problem and if there is any solution ?

Thanks

Guys if i want to cancel the payment i requested what should i do ?
and is it possible if i cancelled it to request it again after a couple of days ?
thanks in advance :)

I don't think I've seen an answer for this:

Why can't we request more than one payment? It's rather weird compared to other hosts to make us wait ~20 days between payments.

Hey All,
I am in the USA and can't get paid yet from Uploaded.net because Webmoney doesn't accept USA customers anymore, Bank Wire won't work because USA banks don't have an IBAN number, and Amazon.de vouchers do me no good in USA.
So... does anyone know if Amazon.com will give you back cash for one of THEIR vouchers? How would I do that? Or if there is any reputable place online that will buy them for cash, even if they charge a fee? If not, then I can't get my money unless Uploaded.net starts using Western Union, Payza, Skrill, or something else I can use.... Thanks!

DAKEN use a proxy to create a account in webmoney

UL.TO any file over 200 mb are not counted in the downloads i think is a bug users please check the count in the files i am the only one?

Till,

Regarding Amazon payout, I know you mentioned that you only have a set amount of vouchers to disburse and that we'll have to wait for the next batch, but there are others on here that have claimed its been well over a month that they've tried cashing out through Amazon.com and the message has been the same. Can you please give me a time table of when we can use this method for payout? I'd really like to get paid at some point and impatience is starting to form. Thank you

Last edited:
Back