uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hi! Please help me with this:

Somebody enter on my account again and exchanged all my money for coupon codes.
Please revert that.
I have changed my account and email password to prevent this happen again.

ID 2738318

Thanks for your support!

There is something strange with PPD earnings. Since a few days they are very low comparing to previous days. Have the rates been decreased or something? Or this is a bug?

I checked my files are they are all fine, lots of downloads but ppd no earnings move really slow. I know UL counts only one unique download per day but I never had a problem with ppd, now this is very strange.

Sales are fine, just ppd counter works bad.

What's going on?

Deal Till,

Today I login to my account and see that the balance is 0.25, I didn't request any payment during these days, and I didn't received any notification from E-mail or something others, but my earned money just gone, and can't find where it has gone.

Plz cancel this latest request cause it is not authorize by myself and I think someone hacked my account?

I will change my password for preventing this happen again.

Best Regards,

RuiAlessio

I forgot to say that, my ID is: 113244

Hi Till,

I forgot to tell you my ID is 113244, the hacker just inactive the "Payout Logbook" function of my account, so that I can't see where the money he requested for paying to, I re-active it now, but all data has gone.

My account
Account balance: 0.25 €
Disbursed amount: enhanced view 561.00 €
93.00 € offen
You've already requested a payout. You can only request one payout at the same time!

Payout Logbook now only shows me:
Open amount: 0,00 €
Verified payout: 0,00 €
disbursed: 0,00 €

I am really mad :crying:
Plz help for cancel the last payment request, I've changed my account's password already.

Thanks in advance.

Can check ID 2738318.

Recently logged on my account and dont see my money earned.
I dont have requested any payment and dont received any email notification about that.
Please cancel the latest payment requested because i don't autorize that request.

Thanks!

This happened on my account too!! :facepalm:

Last edited:
Rebill doesn't work good

Rebill doesn't work good because uploaded limit rebill time (within 7 days after expiry). 208 sales but only 15 rebills.

rebill.png

Rebill became useless. Uploaded should have 3 or 4 plans like netload and don't limit rebill time:

Plan 1:A fixed amount of $9,5 USD for every initial order.

Plan 2:80% revenue share of all initial orders.

Plan 3:50% revenue share of all recurring orders.

Plan 4:25% revenue share of all initial and recurring orders.

Now with netload, I don't do any things (upload or publish links) but I can earn 1-2 rebills every day with plan 3 (after a long time working). Because neload hold payout 3 months, so I don't work more with them but I still earn money with rebill.

If Uploaded want uploaders stay long-term with them, they should change their Affiliate program more flexible.

I don't think Uploaded cheated. Just their Affiliate program doesn't satisfy uploaders.

Last edited:
Back