uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I'm in search for a host and started to test UL today...

I posted a link on my blog, and 2 members made accounts through this link!
They both sent me their confirmation mails, and I haven't received any cent on my UL-account...

I contacted the support and asked if SMS-payments even work. Not replied yet...
I can only hope that a lot here are lying that UL cheats their customers!

Edit:\ Sold 2 more accounts (total 4 now), only 1 was counted! So their system is NOT frozen. But they scam! I'm not going to use this host...

Now you guys know why this host don't show the timestamp, date referrer and file-ID whose the account were created from :)

Last edited:
the truth is, begining monday they will have to play fair again, count download, salaes, after all ul is gonna lose the first seat, mega is coming back

My sales points are stuck 10 days now.Each day when someone download my files through premium i received 1 point.Before 10 days i exchange 10000 points for 1 month premium.After that my stats are stuck.When i had the 10000 points my advertised uploaded accounts was 150 and now they are 431 and NO SALES BY THESE ACCOUNTS.I know something is wrong because 2 users in one forum said me that they buy 1 premium account by my links each after 5th January but my stats didnt updated.I am 100% sure something is wrong here.Hope after my premium account will be over the sales points will be again the same as before because 10 days now something is really wrong and i dont know why.

The only thing that i think works for now is the ppd.I have over 1000 downloads each day and the ppd money are from 5-6 euro each day.The rates are very very low i know but at least they work fine.

They both sent me their confirmation mails, and I haven't received any cent on my UL-account...

Edit:\ Sold 2 more accounts (total 4 now), only 1 was counted! So their system is NOT frozen. But they scam! I'm not going to use this host...

Now you guys know why this host don't show the timestamp, date referrer and file-ID whose the account were created from :)

Same here for me the latest 10 days.I dont know why always must be something wrong that fucked up the good uploaders that spend a lot of hours each day to upload stuff.

Last edited:
10 days without sales....WTF..usualy i got sales almost everyday...with other host my sales working fine...so what's the problem?are Ul.to starting not caunting sales or there's no one want to buy Ul.to premium again?which is the best guess???

t3hdrom@

Is it possible to upgrade to premium from my account balance..? Im from Italy (if this mean something)

you can make premium from your balance.
search your premium product and click it.
you see at the site with pay services sms,visacard and so on a small green button with euro sign,thats payment link to buy from balance.

Last edited:
Can check ID 2738318.

Recently logged on my account and dont see my money earned.
I dont have requested any payment and dont received any email notification about that.
Please cancel the latest payment requested because i don't autorize that request.

Thanks!

If you send me the account id's of this users i'll be able to take a look into this matter.

Can check ID 2738318.

Recently logged on my account and dont see my money earned.
I dont have requested any payment and dont received any email notification about that.
Please cancel the latest payment requested because i don't autorize that request.

Thanks!

Done :).

Back