uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Guys please don't reveal the amount here. Stop acting foolish.

I and majority of uploaders don't upload warez/illegal materials, but those who are looking to close down file hosting are looking for any means to get what they want. They don't play the right way. Don't give them any chance to ruin a legitimate business.

Btw my status is still checked, but i have a feeling i will get paid before New Year :)

What's wrong with uploads? None of the uploading option is working at the moment. By ftp file gets uploaded but now showing in filemanager and so with browser upload?
Even stats are not working at the moment.

Guys our bank has not IBANK facility/ But Paypal, payza, Skrill withdrawing 100%working. Can i get via Bank? My Bank said " my account number is the IBANK account number ". I'm not sure is working for UL. But all payment can withdraw from our bank So i think so it's working.

WM payment Received Thanks UL. U the Best !

If I earn some euro in my webmoney and wants to transfer 100 euro via this site http://exwp.com/req/wp_en.html
It is showing that I will get only 67.03 euro.
Where does my 33 euros goes?

When I try 100 dollars, it is showing that I will get around 93 dollars.

Is it bad to take euros?
Why are they giving less money in euros?

Can somebody shed some light on this How can anyone from a Country which is not party to IBAN and use SWIFT/BIC for International Bank Transfers request using Bank Transfer from UL. In the request page it won't let u request without IBAN. Thanks

Can somebody shed some light on this How can anyone from a Country which is not party to IBAN and use SWIFT/BIC for International Bank Transfers request using Bank Transfer from UL. In the request page it won't let u request without IBAN. Thanks

no iban,no swift,no bank transfer

Guys our bank has not IBANK facility/ But Paypal, payza, Skrill withdrawing 100%working. Can i get via Bank? My Bank said " my account number is the IBANK account number ". I'm not sure is working for UL. But all payment can withdraw from our bank So i think so it's working.

WM payment Received Thanks UL. U the Best !

only your bank account number is not iban.
iban must have a country code and account number
and you need swift/bic too

Back