uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
This is the first time it happened for me, but I think stats are frozen for the last 10 hours, I checked 10 hours ago and when I checked again now, stats have not moved even a little bit. Even though I can see my newly added files have been downloaded.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah?

So how would you payout then?

Via a paper check, same as always, in the USA.

PAPER is better than the current option of NOTHING. Yes?

Proof positive that receiving funds from PayZa functions as it always has in the USA, albeit postal mail runs slightly slower due to the hurricane:
http://www.wjunction.com/1716731-post4755.htm

Honestly, I would be severely embarrassed also if I "accidentally" screwed over AN ENTIRE Gold Tier Region also. Now would be a good time to move past that and begin offering solutions, though; otherwise, a once credible UL will soon be joining the ranks of the lowly Oron and RapidGator.

Hello,

UPLOADED.NET:
----------------->
Please: when I request an affiliate payment by Bank Transfer, what do I put in the space that says IBAN number? The form on your site will not post if I leave it blank, and USA banks do not have an IBAN number. They have: A customer name and account number, a Bank Routing number, and some have a SWIFT code. So how do I do this?
Thanks

We need IBAN and SWIFT to payout, else we're not able to payout via bank.

i`m so happy with support of uploaded.net 2 weeks and still wait for answer.. Uploaded have best support... i hope next year will receive any answer :)

pm me your question and i'll take a look into this.

Add Paypal to those shiit payments you have...ar fk wortles..

Fo fk sake everrbody use Paypal....

:facepalm:

All -

When can the GOLD TIER USA market expect a viable resolution?

we're already looking for new payout partners, but this isn't anything which is done within a week since we'll handle alot of money via them.

Hello!

1) HOW can I prevent that other webmaster just copy and paste my own file into their own account?

He didn't even know that that was possible. So much for Quality support.

2) I was working with about 12000 files for 5 terabyte of material.
ORON, Filesonic, Hotfile, Filpost and some other hoster actually headhunted me to work with them as a filesharer and granted me lifetime free premium accounts even without me asking them! Not that I WANT that from you, but it would be very nice if YOU COULD F****ng ANSWER MY QUESTIONS regarding your "Data Storage" system I am supposed to buy in so that my files won't get deleted.
No answer from you.

So do you seriously think I pay 800$ just to be able to work with you?
Filsonic, oron and filepost even granted me free servers and a 24/h live Skype/ICQ support to handle my technical problems.

3) I need to see in real time where my files are downloaded from, I need the ref. url of the forum/board it is downloaded from. That is by far the most efficient way to determinate which file AT WHAT PLACE is the money maker. All you offer are useless daily stats about how much money one makes. I need detailed analysis tools for every file. Can you offer that to me?

Thank you very much!

1. Simple he didn't know that this is possible because it isn't possible.

2. we don't offer special deals or anything, if you want to work with us your welcome else goodbye.

3. see 2.

Also you're able to contact me via pm with more questions (german and english).

Why don't you find yourself a Real-Job instead of complaining about something that isn't your business? :-? Using uploaded.net directly has it's advantages but I enjoy using Real-Debrid too, who wants to pay for dozens of hosts at the same time? Why so greedy?

Real-Debrid make us losing money and bandwidth , which means that it makes our affiliates lose money and our downloader lose bandwidth. So its kinda, everyones business who is using ul since they damage them.

Proof positive that receiving funds from PayZa functions as it always has in the USA, albeit postal mail runs slightly slower due to the hurricane:
http://www.wjunction.com/1716731-post4755.htm

Nice that it works in the usa, but how does it help us to payout when we're not in the usa AND not able to add funds into our account?

Last edited:
Back