uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Guys, we marked all payments with our old bank as SEPA payments, that's the reason you weren't charged anything - but we didn't know, that we automatically get charged 15 to 20 EURs per payment, if the SEPA payment fails because your bank isn't capable of processing SEPA payments.

We changed our bank approx 2 months ago and the new eBanking interface shows us directly if your bank account is capable of SEPA transactions or not, if it's capable, you'll receive it SEPA, if it's not capable, you'll receive it in the normal way with bank service fees. These fees depend on the banks rates.

that's the answer that i wanted!!!! THANKS!!!
Sinem, is it possible to check by IBAN numbers 2-3 banks in my country?
I don't want from u list of banks who supporting SEPA because probably it's huge list.
It's strange because my bank always support SEPA transfer - i used the same bank from a more then year, every transfer works good.
So... it is possible to check ofcourse on PM when i give u IBAN's to check?
10-20 euro it's not too much for transfer but if U - ul.to will get this fee IT WILL BE OK - and i will understood it :) But why we must pay to banks between our banks.... ;)

EDIT:
i just found this http://epc.cbnet.info/docs/SEPA_Credit_Transfer.pdf
where are SEPA participiants banks are listed. There is also account in bank on which i receive transfers from U - listed but in Ur eBanking service is not listed.... so once more question asked upper - checking on PM?

Last edited:
Hi guys!

I asked for the first payment of 133 € few weeks ago and still without received it. I have asked a second of 53 € that goes more than one week in OPEN. What happens with the payments? I used BANK TRANSFER as always....

Send me your account id i'll take a look into this matter.

can i cancel my payoff request,i want to change payza with webmoney
my acc no is 6152366

Done.

Very weird , you ban real debrid and alldebrid last night and this morning , after 11 days of wait , i have 1 sale !
Good job. Ul.to till , continue to track them regularly : they will give up one day like with depositfiles...

isn't uploaded.net fault but yours .
uploaded do that to protect your account ;)
that means some one hacked your account
change your password , and clean your computer and install a good ant virus and fiewall .

Lol before made any comment, please read and understand my post first :-=. I wasn't post about my account got hacked. I used that account only on my PC. Then use for RU, of course i log out from my PC.

But for protection, i guess that's too much. Have working with many host, and their system not very sensitive like this. As long as no multiple login, will be Ok, because uploader bought account not only for download, but for working too. So they should consider this, not easily giving :

You used too many different IPs, Downloads have been blocked for today.

Today uploaders can used many way for upload, not only FTP, can use RDP, RU, etc which involved different IP's.

No Problem with this, i only lost few $ for bought Ul.net account, not even ask them for change anything, but at least i can speak out what i feel :)

Hello, can anyone or Till explain more about 'session based' for referral link?
does that mean if visitor visit referral link and if they close browser without registeration, there is no cookie written to HDD and if this visitor one hour later signup premium accout without visiting that referal link, affiliate won't get credited for that sale?

also case 1 :

if i post a download link, and one visitor visit my link in browser, and signup a free account ,and 2 days later, he decided to upgrade his account to premium by whatever means, so will affiliate get credited for this sale?

case 2:
if one visitor visited my download link, but he did not signup any account, i believe cookie was written to his HDD.
but if 2 day later, he just signuped a premium account without visiting any of my download link, will i get credited for the sale?

thanks if anyone can answer with truth.

@ul.to | Sinem

i hope we will get some news as soon as possible regarding payza, since there's a lot of affiliates requested for it. and btw, can you add more payment gateway for partners? such as Skrill (Moneybookers), Liberty Reserve and/or SolidTrustPay.

Back