uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
first of all ,ul.to should close their door to those shit uploaders.

they don't do homework before they are in, and really, they are just spamming the servers, causing upload speed to be that slow.

and complaining about stats are not being updated in 3 or 4 hours, lol, they must be refreshing the stats page every minute, but hey, ul.to has already said many times: they cache stats, which means they are not updated in real time, might be updated in hours or whatever. so just wait 24 hours and see the result.

my suggestion regarding payment time:

* 30 days after requested. (local holiday might need a few more days)
* allow affiliate to request no more than 5 pending payouts

this way is much better than the current situation.

this was what netload did during May - July 2012
and it worked out pretty good, people can wait first 30 days, and then all pending payments are getting done every few days.

i am the kind of people who will just request every 7 days.

so after first 30 days of waiting, i will be getting payment every week.

people will be more than happy to accept this way. right now, we probably have to wait 30 days before we can get payment, and then request again, and wait another 30 days for next payment, because we can't request another payment before the previous payment is done, that sucks. even worse than netload's 90 days reserve system. why? because i have received 3 payments from netload since they introduced reserve system, it's in less than 60 days!

hope ul.to will take this suggestion.

Last edited:
If you think that way charles you're a not an uploader you're just a ass kisser trying to get in good graces with admins by saying bullshits like that... funny how uploaders here are stupid they approve measures that fuck them off just to look like an intelligent guy....

so shut up about it... guys like you that cant even make 100 dollars a week really do not have to care about payments .... because you just don't care if you don't receive your 10 bucks .... like others here make big amounts and really know its not nice to have 500 - 600 euros stuck for 30 months...

everyone is tired of guys like you complain about members that come here for support, payment questions and delays etc are also support,

first of all ,ul.to should close their door to those shit uploaders.

they don't do homework before they are in, and really, they are just spamming the servers, causing upload speed to be that slow.

and complaining about stats are not being updated in 3 or 4 hours, lol, they must be refreshing the stats page every minute, but hey, ul.to has already said many times: they cache stats, which means they are not updated in real time, might be updated in hours or whatever. so just wait 24 hours and see the result.

my suggestion regarding payment time:

* 30 days after requested. (local holiday might need a few more days)
* allow affiliate to request no more than 5 pending payouts

this way is much better than the current situation.

this was what netload did during May - July 2012
and it worked out pretty good, people can wait first 30 days, and then all pending payments are getting done every few days.

i am the kind of people who will just request every 7 days.

so after first 30 days of waiting, i will be getting payment every week.

people will be more than happy to accept this way. right now, we probably have to wait 30 days before we can get payment, and then request again, and wait another 30 days for next payment, because we can't request another payment before the previous payment is done, that sucks. even worse than netload's 90 days reserve system. why? because i have received 3 payments from netload since they introduced reserve system, it's in less than 60 days!

hope ul.to will take this suggestion.

If any support member see this post i request to please considered this suggestion of charles we want to protect you and these guys are really spamming this thread really badly now.

+100 from my side :)

Today my payout status (I made the request 24th of October) has changed from 'open' to 'paid' after 23 days (bank transfer, EU zone) but still no money in my bank account - I guess it takes 3-5 additional days to complete the money transfer. Am I right?

Thx UL/Till.

Back