uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
"WINSNAP TRIAL VERSION"
Are you serious? lol, windows come with a build-in snipping tool, called "snipping tool" with no watermarks, paint also works like a charm, just alt+imp screen for windows screenshots.

Sorry for the off-topic but that put a smile in my face.

Here I am also more than two days without any sales! IS SOMETHING WRONG

Brazil in silver
I made 400 euros in sales in the month of premium outubo 70 and already did that month stay in bronze joke!

I haven't got a sale in 10 days, right after 8 consecutive days with at least 1 sale/day.

Upload speed 1 MB/s :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Is the upload speed ever going to be fixed? Sometimes speed is more than 30 MB/s and then right the next file I upload is going at less than 1 MB/s. WTF!

I manage to get a working anoymous proxy and cookies but i need to know with

my netload id for example... 10xxxxx%cookie when i copy the whole code i notice its became 10xxxxx:cookie but first to cooies digits are disappear so should i add these two or just leave BTW i try with both way with netload two link still it is in pending so anyone similar to my problem and know the solution please let me know thank you.

Last edited:
Stop lamenting about ul.to, because this is good host with PPD + PPS system at once. So if you have problems and they "cheat you", change hosting.

I'm happy with ul.to and I won't change host if they stay with PPD + PPS system.

The only thing ul.to can improve for me is payout time. I have requested 19-10 and since one week I have "checked" status.

Back