uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Any news in the weekly payouts?

huehuehue.png

The rates are fine, the earnings are fine, the brazilians should leave to another filehost since most of them are cheaters and credit card scammers, and all they do is complain, you don't like the new system? well too bad you have 2 options, keep working and deal with it, or move to another filehost, well there is a third one, you can fucking wait and see if they change the rates, but bitching and posting in extremely broken english isn't helping your cause, and calling them cheaters isn't going to make them change their mind, and please learn what's GDP per capita before posting "WAAH! BIG CRY BABY IS FROM BRAZILHuEhUeHuEhUe, WE'RE THE SIX ECONOMY IN THE WORLD", yeah the six economy just because you guys fuck like rabbits, countries with one half your population have about the same GPD, and 2 times the GDP per capita, also you guys see India or Mexico in the Gold/Silver/Bronze group?, and guess what ther are also in the top 12 world economies.

Thrashing a whole country just because their users are complaining here? You should keep things separate before you make this kind of post, and you should also check your English since it is a bit "broken" as well, is "sixth economy of the world" not "six economy..."

Hey mate explain to us why the image says today day 18 and you get winned about 8€ the next day, day 19? Are u traveling in time?

Couse I try to put today in another day and I can't.

It's because the "change of day" is at the midnight of Switzerland, GMT+2 I believe, and it keeps displaying as today because you surely live in a country located in America.

@c0r3
@jose80
If you don't turn-off your PC and don't logout from uploaded, it keeps saying that the last time you logged is "today", and since i was uploading several files i didn't turn off my pc last night.
Ok man my mistake :)

argentinoz Quote:
Originally Posted by c0r3
Hey mate explain to us why the image says today day 18 and you get winned about 8€ the next day, day 19? Are u traveling in time?

Men, Shut up your mouth! If you don't now about economy, go back to school!! Poor bastard!

---------------------

Men maybe you must go to school again to learn some rsp. What I say to economy?? :facepalm: If u are scar couse you don't get nothin now about ul.to Shut up your mouth likes you says and move to another filehost. I don't say nothing about new affiliate system, so you don't know if my opinion are god or bad.. Go cry to your mom, not here.

Dear Affiliate Partner,

we spotted some anomalous referrals by your account whilst checking the payout request of yours.

Could you please explain us in detail how you're referring paying customers to uploaded? Proofs like Screenshots or Links to your Ad-Spaces are required.

You have 7 days in order to respond to this eMail, otherwise your payout request will be declined and your account will be banned without any commentary from our side.

Thank you!
What problems with my account? Help please.

Same problem , and i'm not understand what the problem exactly!

Just contact me via PM.

can someone explain to the ul.to noob that I am what the backup space means ?
Looks like mine is full but still I can upload more stuff... I don't get it.

we delete files 180 days after the last download. Back-up space will not be deleted until it runs out.

guyz i have 23 euros in my account but i cant see request payout why is that so ???reply me

Our payout minimum is set on 50€ with 20% fees. If you request >100€ it will be free of fees.

simple he use RDP or VPS in NL or other country for this you see this ;)

as i said i'm new with ul.to but i can say it's bad this new change . my PPD earn is very low now and I'm lucky if i can make 1 euro . isn't Brazilian or Turkey problem , they cut out all other country :(
if they can't handel 40 euro per 100 dl so you can make 30 euro but just with old rate .

Last edited:
Thx for your reply regarding the backup space, I get it now.
Looks like new PPS plan is very high and considering that it's combined with the PPD plan you guys probably have the best offer on the market. Not even mentioning that you are one of the few still really paying your affiliates.
Way to go !

The earnings for PPD is near 0.0 :( In this way i will better upload my Files on another Hoster :(

for 0,40 Cent day i wont make me this work and upload there not more

@Ul.to : Why not reply about decrease PPD earning in the last two days ????

Simple; we checked the counting few times in the past 24 hours, also we're checking accounts directly. There is no problem with the counting. If you're earnings decrease it's just up to your user area.

Last edited:
Of course it is very easy to say for the user please check your area ;) Of course there are now only 20 countries and only 1 Download per IP. That there is no more earning this everybody must understand. I understand Ul that they also have to look how much they earn. But please also understand the Uploader. Who will upload Files on the UL Server when in the end of day there are 0.40 Cent.
I think it is not a good way what UL do now. Many people will stop upload on the Server from UL .... the earnings from UL will less and and and .... I think this is not a good way for UL and not got way for the Uploader. Better take the Rest of World back to the Counting and all people will be happy and i think the earnings for UL also.

does anybody tell me about this -

my friend is from India & he bought a premium account from uploaded.net when he was in some other country so its obvious that the IP address is different but when he came back to india & open his account in india it works well but when he tried to start a download from uploaded.net then he got this error -

" Download IP blocked "

what is this ?????????????

does anybody tell me about this -

my friend is from India & he bought a premium account from uploaded.net when he was in some other country so its obvious that the IP address is different but when he came back to india & open his account in india it works well but when he tried to start a download from uploaded.net then he got this error -

" Download IP blocked "

what is this ?????????????

we need the account id to take a look for that.

apparently, you started fighting with shared account,
that was what was missing, I hope with this Brazil starts selling more premium accounts and Brazil come back to gold or at least to Silver.

Back