uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I'm with ul.to since 25 days and isn't true that PPD is sucks . theere is a static problem since yestrday but they said will fix it ( or fixed it )
I can't put my PPD screen shot but about IP ecc so all filehost have the same condition 1 IP each 24 hour . btw free dl can't dl all your files in one day he must upgrade to premium and if he do that so you will earn from sale ;)
the only think that i can say about PPD that i still can't understand how they count verificated download. usulay i got more dl using another filehost.

anyway no one give PPD + PPS plane now

Last edited:
I think that rates are awesome:)
every valid Premium initial order: 75% of the sale
every valid Premium follow order: 65% of the sale

people, I do not understand, why do you want even more? :D

Just got a sale. Sales stats are good but ppd stats are really really bad.

@ul.to sinem/ Why you are getting angry? Everybody is complaining about PPD not about PPS. Then there must be problems with ppd stats. You are behaving same as Bitshare OP.

This is the truth!
UPLOADET return in bоards/forums only for this PPD... but now situation is tragic

This is real for now! 0,30 EUR / 1000 downloads

ul.to | Sinem similar like the monkeys?

@maniakasl

You are the most ignorant person I've ever met in my entire life.

What's your problem? How do you come to the conclusion, that we just pay 30 cents per 1000 valid downloads? HOW? I can't follow your path of thinking at all. Are you mad that we've put Brazil to Bronze group or what? Tell me your problem before you spread false infos and fake our banners, misleading other users.

So go use another filehost, we're doing the best to serve our users the best conditions out there.

If we'd go after you, we should give 100 EUR PPD for all countries, 90% of all sales and count every download that is made. And then close our doors after 2 months because it isn't bearable for us anymore. Jeez...

@ananisikim
Who says that we're paying 30 cents per 1k Downloads? Who? You don't even deserve an answer for such an rude nickname but nvm.
16.Sunday = 39 €
18.today = 0.40 CENTSSSS :O
have an average of 40 euros / day, if Brazil dropped from 30 to 5, so I guess it was to have at least 8 euros and not 40 cents.

This is fair? Pretend we do not sell pressed to stay with 99.9% of the money generated by us? Do it soon now that most uploaders're using the host and generating a lot of $ $ $ for you guys? The greed of you will destroy the host. :(

Last edited:
That's what you're trying to pay within 7 days, I wonder if it is already running, and you are doing this for payments requested from which date?

Last edited:
@maniakasl

You are the most ignorant person I've ever met in my entire life.

What's your problem? How do you come to the conclusion, that we just pay 30 cents per 1000 valid downloads? HOW? I can't follow your path of thinking at all. Are you mad that we've put Brazil to Bronze group or what? Tell me your problem before you spread false infos and fake our banners, misleading other users.

My problem is:
I work every day... i post in most of 100 elite board your files...
For wath?
For 1 Download per Account or 1 Download per IP or for only 20 countries in all world?

This is my problem mate!!!

That's what you're trying to pay within 7 days, I wonder if it is already running, and you are doing this for payments requested from that date?

We're trying to get all payments to a 7 days after request level this week, after that, we'll try to pay out after 7-10 days max.

To all other Brazilian and Turkish users:

If your main traffic is from these two countries, no wonder why your PPD stats went so low. Like you already noticed, we've put your countries into our lowest group -> Bronze.
So why did we do something like this? The answer is simple:
Almost no one in your countries buys Premium Accounts - they either use Downloaders which reset your IP (like jDownloader) after each part or use Shared Accounts from Debrid Sites.
The ratio of outgoing payments for PPD to users and incoming payments for account sales was like 100:5, this means that we've put so much cash in your pockets for traffic, which didn't bring us any income at all - until now. This had to stop, we're sorry for you but you have to get our situation at this point too. No one would pay you for 'work', which doesn't bring him any profits at all.

We're trying to get all payments to a 7 days after request level this week, after that, we'll try to pay out after 7-10 days max.

To all other Brazilian and Turkish users:

If your main traffic is from these two countries, no wonder why your PPD stats went so low. Like you already noticed, we've put your countries into our lowest group -> Bronze.
So why did we do something like this? The answer is simple:
Almost no one in your countries buys Premium Accounts - they either use Downloaders which reset your IP (like jDownloader) after each part or use Shared Accounts from Debrid Sites.
The ratio of outgoing payments for PPD to users and incoming payments for account sales was like 100:5, this means that we've put so much cash in your pockets for traffic, which didn't bring us any income at all - until now. This had to stop, we're sorry for you but you have to get our situation at this point too. No one would pay you for 'work', which doesn't bring him any profits at all.

One thing is to download the Bronze Status, count downs another is 10 times less, I have on average 1500 downloads per day, all the files above 100 Mb, and despite being in the moment as I should be bronze with 7.50 euro, correct? Because I have only 40 cents?
Also, stop with this kid ourselves that we do not sell premium, the use Bitshare and my status is platinum (maximum) that is achieved only with venda of premiuns daily.
If you do not want to pay us correntamente, keep all the money generated by us is only talk, but keep cheating us ...

for me and many others to return the rest of the world.

This is the problem already 2 days.

Please again... return back download from other countries!
download is download...

You can forget:
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

thanks in advance

My problem is:
I work every day... i post in most of 100 elite board your files...
For wath?
For 1 Download per Account or 1 Download per IP or for only 20 countries in all world?

This is my problem mate!!!

So.... SELL some premium accounts !!! damn ! :facepalm: Do you think this is a charity business ? You don't sell premium accounts = you are useless to whatever filehost

Boys from Brazil, you do not really understand what that was sent to you because of the fact that the bronze of your country is not purchase premium?

Back