uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
But you have to look at the alternatives. Most of the big hosts packed their things and ran away (some of them didn't even bother to make the last payments). Uploaded on the other side improved their offer (adding PPS). So personally I don't mind waiting 30 days. Especially if it helps Uploaded to get rid of scammers.

yes, but many things change in internet in 30 days, i mean not to far from 30 days, the affiliate program has changed (not complaning about that!!!!), also the payout time, and we only got a change to receive once or twice since then... and unhapily it has to change again. I dont want to use another host ( its not the case, also i thing coments like "find a real job", "go to other host", its just a hater's coment, that dont even try to help)

i just think that there are solutions that can be thinked that would not have the need of 30 day waiting.....

We're searching for some more reasonable solutions right now.

nice to hear that, it is real costumer's care.... please think carfully i know it's a better way than that.....

Not trying to compare but for example FS in their gold times have weekly payments, and of course they had to deal with scammers to, you are as good and as big as they were, i know you can find a way that is not that agressive....

Last edited:
or give the money each week and if there are refunds, take this money from the future payments
forexample you paid 50 euro to me, and there is a 20 euro refund, my next Account balance will be (-20 euro)
not zero euro. Filesonic were doing like this or something like this.

post the IP's of them and i will do the rest for them! get out from this host scammers!!
sinem, how would it be to make something for people which are members since years at uploaded and payed before out a lot without problems? for them (like me) 14 days would be acceptable.

OH MY GOD .. problems again? .. 30 days is to much.

PLEASE find an alternative quickly.
CAN NOT wait +30 days to get paid.

1. A good solution is:
Reduce or cancel the payment for sales. PPS

2. A bad solution is:
wait 30 days to receive our payments.

you can reduce or cancel the payment for sales, and can continue to pay for downloads. PPD. If you increase the time to receive the payments, many uploaders may stop working with you.

What is a better solution for you?

Last edited:
REALLY?...filefactory only pays 1 time a month and they haven't paid me in since JULY 1st!!
They OWE me 450+ dollars..I am happy to be with UPLOADED!! AT least they PAY!

BEWARE stay away from Filefactory!!!

Yeah man, but +30 days to get paid is too long.
regardless of the timeout after 30 days....

will usually wait up to 20 days to get paid. not more

Last edited:
will usually wait up to 20 days to get paid. not more

That would help YOU (because probably you don't have any sale at all) but users that make sales regularly (like me) would be pissed off.

I prefer to wait 30 days and still get the 45% of the sales I make.

Why don't you guys use the Filejungle system? PPD gets paid every week, and PPS earning get freezed for 1 month, that way we can still use Webmoney due their really small purses, and we still get some money without waiting such long time, maybe 15 days hold for PPD and 30days hold for PPS would be ideal.

But please don't keep it 30 days, it is way too long to work with.

That would help YOU (because probably you don't have any sale at all) but users that make sales regularly (like me) would be pissed off.

I have 1 or 2 daily sales ... and still can not wait AFTER +30 days to receive our payments. not acceptable.

Alternatively you could freeze for 15 days revenues generated by sales, and pay only revenues generated for downloads in 15 or 20 days max. *normal time*

Sinem why not respond?

free and premium users are trying to download and are giving off site or interronte the download in the middle?

it's been two days, you are blocking for maintenance or manipulate?

Very easy solution for uploaded....

Create two purses.... one for downloads money, PURSE A(With PPD + PPS aproved) and other to PPS money, PURSE B(Users request to transfer the money to your PURSE A payment.)...

You can still check all PPS... and still paying in 15 days.

:)

I have 1 or 2 daily sales ... and still can not wait AFTER +30 days to receive our payments. not acceptable.

Alternatively you could freeze for 15 days revenues generated by sales, and pay only revenues generated for downloads in 15 or 20 days max. *normal time*

Why don't you guys use the Filejungle system? PPD gets paid every week, and PPS earning get freezed for 1 month, that way we can still use Webmoney due their really small purses, and we still get some money without waiting such long time, maybe 15 days hold for PPD and 30days hold for PPS would be ideal.

But please don't keep it 30 days, it is way too long to work with.

15 days payment via Webmoney
30 days payments alertpay and other

:D

I agree with all user... 30 day are too much for payment
15 day are good...
In this situation many people escape from uploaded
Soo please... think before you do!

This has to be done this way, because we have a lot of fraudulent transactions at the moment again. Some very bright(!!!) people are buying accounts with stolen credit cards via their own ref-link, so they receive 45% of the checkout price to their own account. The real card holders issue a chargeback then, which costs us a lot of money, additionally we're paying these people cash without receiving any on ourselves. 30 days should be enough to spot any possible chargebacks and pay you the real amount, so both sides could be happy about the affiliate partnership.

30days are not much to wait if you are an active uploader!

if you are fraud,u ll hurry to grab your money, at the end all normal users suffer for the fraud as someone said filefactory ran away...
we should not compare one to another,if you don't like the rule of "ABC" ;leave ABC and try oters...you have many choice in here
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho....wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion

everyone wants to make profit, if ul.to face loss for fraud people,why they wil take risk to pay you very fast,its easy solution that you wait!

I am happy with ul.to cause they never ran away , always trusted .

30days is quite ok :)
anyhow, my suggestion about this is to pay faster to older (6+ months members) trusted uploaders who havent had any chargebacks.

Do you know how to read? or just lack reading compression? most of those post are ok with them holding sales earning for a month but not the PPD that isn't affected by the credit card fraud, just like other file host already have done when they face this same problem, and no 30 days is not OK, my webmoney purse can only hold 400euro, and i made more than that every month, yeah you're going to say "that's your problem", but that's also the problem for several uploaders, if they were paying with paypal it would be no problem at all(but we all know that's no longer possible), i used to get 1,000+ USD/monthy from Filesonic/Wupload back in the days, but paypal was(is) more flexible for the end user, unlike Payza/Webmoney, hell their fees to take out the money to your bank account is fucking crazy(almost 15%), and having to wait 1 month is just not possible for many of us, and that doesn't means we don't want to keep using uploaded.net it just means that we can't use it, and it also is bad for uploaded.net, they want to get rid of creadit card scamer but in the end they are also getting rid of several legit users instead of thinking smart, and finding a solution like posted above, hold PPS money for one month and PPD for 15 days, or give us the option of requesting payouts in queue using different metods and keeping the 30 days they want, for example i have 300 euro, i want to request now and send them to my payza, but in a 2 weeks i have another 300 euro and i want to put it on a queue using my webmoney account, something that right no is not possible due only one payout at the time rule.

But just keeping it 30 days with no options, is bad for them and for some of us.

Back