uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
we understand ul paid everyone. but why acting like childish now? showing payment screenshot one by one :facepalm:

New members's (october) allegation aren't taken into consideration in that matter. Their comments shouldn't even be read :whistling:

but you read it :facepalm:

I said they pay.
Finally I received today.
Thanks ul.

2013-10-10495,00 €webmoneypaid
action_stop.gif

Same Date i didnt got paid yet .... Will wait 5TH-7TH NOV.

After that i dont care ul pay me or not ... its a GOODBYE.

NOTE: same day some got paid, some not get paid .... very unprofessional

how many times will you threat them :P there should be some reason which why ul delaying payout. they are doing good business now, ofc they will not want to make uploader angry.

Last edited:
They'll take revenge for this shit
107.gif
:

how many times will you threat them :P there should be some reason which why ul delaying payout. they are doing good business now, ofc they will not want to make uploader angry.

first of all i m not threatin them .... when they delay payments they need to inform us by mail or thr news section for delay, even if we send them mail they dont reply xcept robot.

i do upload for money so, if i dont get money for my work i will get angry & angry means bad words will come, some idiot like Plank (revenge Boy) will not understand that caz he got his so called real JOB.

so in next 2 days i didnt got paid .. i will quit thats what i m saying ... i m sharing my opinion ... their is no official support so whos i m gonna threat. so, sharing opinion is allowed in wj ? & BTW, its a discussion thread i guess.

Last edited:
when they delay payments they need to inform us by mail or thr news section for delay

Are you idiot or what ?! Where is delay ?

ul shall immediately review the User's application for payment. ul's review shall also include a review of the User's compliance with ul's TOS. ul shall prepare a statement of account for each application for payment submitted by a registered User. Where, following ul's review, ul determines that there are no obstacles to payment, ul shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days) by such method of payment as the User has selected.

Who is waiting for the payment of more than 30 business days ? NOBODY ! So, shut up and wait your payment. There is no delay. When you started to work with uploaded, you accepted the rules. What the problem ?

Last edited:
Are you idiot or what ?! Where is delay ?

dont take ur name everytime iDiOT...

Who is waiting for the payment of more than 30 business days ? NOBODY ! So, shut up and wait your payment. There is no delay. When you started to work with uploaded, you accepted the rules. What the problem ?

Check Last 20-30 pages u will get ur answer they delayed their payments or not ... actually i dont need reply on ur comnts caz idiot never understands & says the same thing 30,30,30,45,365 ... u need a big SHUTUP right now ...........

I said they pay.
Finally I received today.
Thanks ul.

2013-10-10495,00 €webmoneypaid
action_stop.gif

Same Date i didnt got paid yet .... Will wait 5TH-7TH NOV.

After that i dont care ul pay me or not ... its a GOODBYE.

NOTE: same day some got paid, some not get paid .... very unprofessional

Weird! Everyone here including me received the payment via webmoney except you, I think you should send a ticket to reflect this issue.

Weird! Everyone here including me received the payment via webmoney except you, I think you should send a ticket to reflect this issue.

its not just me

i requested on 10 / 10. webmoney
not recieved yet.

request date 2013-10-14

payments
recieved Thanks :dan::dan:

Damn 14-10 are u sure - i am 11-10 and not paid :facepalm:

Same here... waiting for the payment

the same situation for me what happens? requested money in 2013-10-10 !

its look like stupid manually payment - some people paid some not - any way i will wait to the next monday if they did not paid i will send them ticket and stop upload with them . but i am sure they will paid us in this week . so come down and dont care about the bitches here

Check Last 20-30 pages u will get ur answer they delayed their payments or not ... actually i dont need reply on ur comnts caz idiot never understands & says the same thing 30,30,30,45,365 ... u need a big SHUTUP right now ...........

You're so dumb that can not read ? :facepalm: Show me though one comment where someone complains that the payment is not received within 30 working days after order.

Last edited:
Thank god we r just talking abt payment here . I am afraid if u have asked who is the president of usa he would still have said . Pls shut up and read the TOS :rofl:

You're so dumb that can not read ? :facepalm: Show me though one comment where someone complains that the payment is not received within 30 working days after order.

You are a nice dude Plank, but I think it's unwise to continue making enemies here. People have the rights to share their 2 cents here, even if they're negative ones.

As mentioned already, seems that they processed webmoney requests until 10/10... couse here is nobody with request from 09 Oct and earlier who still complaining and nobody from 11 Oct and later who said he received it already (only one from 14 Oct, but that could be by bank wire also, since he didn't wrote which way used)... taking that into consideration you should conclude the following:

UL payouts via bank wire are now nearly up to date (since it takes always 3-4 weeks in the past)
UL payouts via webmoney are around a week late (since it takes always 2-3 weeks in the past)

Note: based on common payout-intervals in the past (on top: TOS indeed promise only some other values)

...Unfortunately only the half of pending requests from 10/10 seems to be processed... the reason that they stopped on this day requests in the middle could be that easy: no more money on the webmoney-account. Transferring REAL money to webmoney takes always some days, i don't think that they get those amount of sells via webmoney, that they don't need to top up webmoney from other payment systems in order to realize all the payment-requests..

So it could be an good idea, to hold on for the next few weeks, to determine if they come back to regulary payment intervals or if there will be further delays, before continuing whining and spamming around here.

For me, it would be more interessting if somebody receives payments (which date, which way, when requested) or for longer time not received anything... instead reading further whines and endless posts of which users calls themselfes idiots. Thanks.

just 2 cents, regards.

Last edited:
How long do you think will it take again for them to send the next payment? Another month again? So from here on out, will there be no more 12-15 days waiting between payouts, and just 25+ days waiting time? What do you guys think? :D

Back