uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
i request payout from 18 October 2012 . but today i still have not received the my money.

2012-10-18 €webmoneyopen
It takes up to 30 days.

Seriously people, how many post have you seen in the past 200 pages claiming they didn't pay? because i have seen 0, this isn't an amateur filehost with a stupid name like supperdupperupload.org, or did you see the xfilesharingpro shitty script installed at uploaded.to/net? because i didn't.

Get some patience they will pay you unless you're a cheater, they have been paying for years, and now that they are basically the number one filehost why would they stop paying and lose everything? basically you can bet that the day they don't pay you and you didn't cheat is because they would be closing their affiliate program/website.

Last edited:
It takes up to 30 days.

Seriously people, how many post have you seen in the past 200 pages claiming they didn't pay? because i have seen 0, this isn't an amateur filehost with a stupid name like supperdupperupload.org, or did you see the xfilesharingpro shitty script installed at that uploaded.to/net? because i didn't.

Get some patience they will pay you unless you're a cheater, they have been paying for years, and now that they are basically the number one filehost why would they stop paying and lose everything? basically you can bet that the day they don't pay you and you didn't cheat is because they would be closing their affiliate program/website.

Thats true, working for 3 years and only once received payment after 45 days when was swapping from V1 to V2.

Ul.net bes filehost for sure

2012-10-22 230,00 € webmoney checked

Like always in time 14-15 days cheked and then pays in 24-48 hours.

@Xali: I'm not saying they are scams. The previous payment request i wait 15 day to be paid. But now 17 day :(.
I just want to known when do i get paid :).
Thanks.

i suggest uploaded.net support to close this thread!
if you trust ul, just work hard.
if you don't , just leave.
too many school kids don't do 'homework' before they join, just like they don't do homework at school and spend their time uploading to earn money while they should be studying.

why they have so many dumbass questions to ask?

no offense, but i see file hosting business is not so promising now, we gotta love and protect what's left.
i see many uploaders are starting to protect those hosts they love. and they don't wanna see people keeping posting info about paymanet.
do not destroy those professional uploaders because of those dumbass uploaders.

just close this thread ul support, you alreay have enough traffic you already have enough quality uploaders, all you need to solve is the high load. you could just close affi for some time. this will also reduce the number of cheaters, yeah, try to cheat, and when they are banned, see if they can find another account to upload and earn, because affi is closed.

i said it again ,solve the high load and keep good quality service, sales will come for both of us and rebills will come.
if i am downloading at 300 KB/s as premuim user, i am not gonna renew, seriously, same with other users, at least same for MOST users.

please consider this.

You know what really makes me sick is some 4-5 guys here that always complain about questions that other users make, specially about payments..... wtf? the topic is exactly for this , just stop being an ass kisser, if you don't like the topic, it's easy just not reply in here.......

about payment day.... here in the topic in the very first post they say that the payment is in 14 days.... so it's really reasonable that any person waiting for 17-18 days come here to ask...... stop being jackass..... and don't come with the bullshit of "find a real job"..... because if you are here you probably upload stuff for money too......

seems His payout is rejected for doing Fraud :facepalm:

Yesterday all my files disappeared randomly,
the today day in turn this one I receive:
2ic5yc3.jpg
:facepalm:
I did not cheat, I uploaded a few videos so much!
That's it!
I've had it, it did not have a page neither so far!

Last edited:
Back