uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
after they changed rates all is wrong . and today ftp upload no work. after upload i can't find my files. static is frozen since they changed rates .
and anyone can tell me how i can protect my files to be import to another account ?
and where you read that i earn if they import my files ? because i can't find any think about this

which are valid downloads?
Valid download = Completed download from a paid country.

For me stats are frozen almost 2 month, but support says that everything ok.
Each day I have more than 1000 total downloads and only 20 is valid... :)
If that were true you wouldn't be uploading anymore, or maybe you're dumb.

Seriously you people love to lie way too much.

Last edited:
I don't lie so I stopped to use it.
It's a bad joke, because now even on RG, where I don't upload more then 2 month, I get more then here after one hard week work.
1000 uploaders like me works hard to pay to 10 uploaders with correct stats and to UL-team... Or something like this.

Hey

Whats the point of "activaiting direct download' in the file manager?
What does it mean exactly?And some days ago there was an option to make files
public,but it disappeared.
A short explanation would be very appreciated.
thanks

ul.to showed paid,but I didnt received!!!!Whats wrong????
My account ID:5903617

I can receive WMZ from other file host
why ul.to cannt sent me through WME?????
please explain!!!!

oiTWW.png

dNXW1.png

F9TC9.png

Me too!!!!! ID: 3240687
Understand why?

We'll take a look into this matter, everyone who get this problem to please send me your account id's so we can take a look for it.

I see lots of people here complaining that we shouldn't keep trying to convince Brazil must be in group A, telling that we are the new scam of the internet, but what we are complaining is not about it, but ul.to doesn't try to solve this kind of problem, like shared account selling or even the referall problem. I gave a sugestion, of course, it's just an idea, the admins should try to solve it.

We try to solve this problem since months. What do you think the message "Download blocked (ip)" was for (Posted fews time in this topic)? But most of the brazil acc share seems to don't care about it.

My account is HAKED -100€ at adolfo.co5@hotmail.com please deletle this pay PLEASE.. my user is claudioxxx1993 .. i change pass now

I need your account id via PM.

Not receive my payment today showed paid...please help!!!

Account id via pm please.

79227f78c4eb52fd8a56b8c7a2f94f9c_49343205.tao2.jpg

Status paid ago 2 days. But this morning I login webmoney classic I dont see my money?
Why?

804aa360d6d05dd39ec1eae83a421f1c_49343202.tao.jpg

Please check my account!

Account id via pm².

Not receive my payment today showed paid...please help!!!

Account id via pm³.

where is my 2012-09-07 payment and why you written paid Payment but i didnt Received any payment

Account id via pm⁴.

and anyone can tell me how i can protect my files to be import to another account ?
and where you read that i earn if they import my files ? because i can't find any think about this

Theres no way to protect your import files. You'll earn 60/40 with import files.

Hey

Whats the point of "activaiting direct download' in the file manager?
What does it mean exactly?And some days ago there was an option to make files
public,but it disappeared.
A short explanation would be very appreciated.
thanks

If you have hybridtraffic and activate this function the users can download this file with premium speed, but this will costs you your hybrid traffic.

Its always that ? Because since 10 days no sales. Before that i have always some sales in one week.

Yes, it's allways activated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by am1000

Theres no way to protect your import files. You'll earn 60/40 with import files.

explain better ? what you means with 60/40 ? and i can see which files have been imported ?
about hybrid traffic, i can't understand price ?

100 GB Hybrid-Traffic 5.00 € (6.99 CHF) 0.05 € (0.06 CHF)
PURCHASE NOW!
500 GB Hybrid-Traffic 20.00 € (24.99 CHF) 0.04 € (0.05 CHF) 20% vgl. zu 100,00 GB
PURCHASE NOW!
1 TB Hybrid-Traffic 35.00 € (42.99 CHF) 0.035 € (0.04 CHF) 30% vgl. zu 100,00 GB
PURCHASE NOW!

and i can convert earn in hybrid traffic ? or i can convert point in it ?

explain better ? what you means with 60/40 ? and i can see which files have been imported ?
about hybrid traffic, i can't understand price ?

100 GB Hybrid-Traffic 5.00 € (6.99 CHF) 0.05 € (0.06 CHF)
PURCHASE NOW!
500 GB Hybrid-Traffic 20.00 € (24.99 CHF) 0.04 € (0.05 CHF) 20% vgl. zu 100,00 GB
PURCHASE NOW!
1 TB Hybrid-Traffic 35.00 € (42.99 CHF) 0.035 € (0.04 CHF) 30% vgl. zu 100,00 GB
PURCHASE NOW!

and i can convert earn in hybrid traffic ? or i can convert point in it ?

60% of earnings gets the real uploader and 40% the import user.

if just go to the purchase form of hybridtraffic in the back of the payment methods will a green € symbol appear. There you'll be able to purchase hybrid traffic with your earns.

If you add download password to the files , nobody can import your files, system blocks and not prevent to do.
but this gives you less sales (some amateurs can be stuck here), they prefer direct download without password.

every valid Premium initial order: 75% of the sale ( you give %75 of sale comes from file or 60% from file +%15 from website owners )
????

there is a way to active direct download to certain files with one click and not all files.
i want active it only to file that i post in my forum ?

If you add download password to the files , nobody can import your files, system blocks and not prevent to do.
but this gives you less sales (some amateurs can be stuck here), they prefer direct download without password.

every valid Premium initial order: 75% of the sale ( you give %75 of sale comes from file or 60% from file +%15 from website owners )
????
where you read about 15% from website owner ?

Back