Uploaded.net pays to uploader via Paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourarnav

Banned
Banned
Hello y'all, well, I've an account with uploaded.net and I'm an uploader. So, I've uploaded many files to uploaded.net and have some earnings in my account.

So, I just wanna know that do they the earnings via Paypal?

If anyone knows, please do let me know because I'm relying a lot on it.

Thanks!

16 comments
Hello yourarnav.

Uploaded.net does not pay via PayPal.

Their current payout options are:

- Amazon.de vouchers
- WebMoney
- Bank Transfer

They recently wiped Payza as a payment method as well due to the recent problems Payza has had.

Happy Holidays!

First of all thanks a lot for replying and I didn't see any option any my profile where I fill up any of the payment account details. Do you happen to anything about that?

First of all thanks a lot for replying and I didn't see any option any my profile where I fill up any of the payment account details. Do you happen to anything about that?

You will get to enter your payout information as soon as you reach the minimum amount of €50. If you cash out under €100, Uploaded will take a 20% fee. I suggest you wait until you have reached €100 before cashing out - then no fees will apply and you will get the full amount.

It can take up to 30 days for the payout to be done, but it usually takes 14-20 days.

Wow man!! You're super awesome and I know I'm kinda bugging you, but as you said Bank wire Transfer, means they will send the money direct to my bank account? Actually, I'm from India and it kind of seems complicated to me.

So, please guide me through.

Wow man!! You're super awesome and I know I'm kinda bugging you, but as you said Bank wire Transfer, means they will send the money direct to my bank account? Actually, I'm from India and it kind of seems complicated to me.

So, please guide me through.

In order for Uploaded to pay you, you will need to have your bank information ready when you are requesting your money.

You will need your bank's IBAN (International Bank Account Number) which is a combination of letters and numbers that works like a unique account code that will make the transfered money end in your personal account.

You will also need your bank's SWIFT code in order for Uploaded to pay via bank transfer.

"SWIFT code is a standard format of Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) and it is unique identification code for a particular bank."

I just did a Google search and found this for you: http://www.theswiftcodes.com/india/

If you don't know have any of these codes, you should definitely call your bank and make them enlighten you. :)

Is the Bank Transfer free if you are withdrawing more then €100?

If you withdraw an amount under €100, Uploaded willtake a 20% fee but if you withdraw an amount of €100 or more, Uploaded won't take any fees.

However some handling fees will apply from your bank because that is just how they survive. Whenever I get paid through bank transfer, my bank deducts €5 from the total transfer before depositing the rest into my account. I live in Europe by the way.

you're freaking awesome man!!! Stay Blessed!!!

You're welcome. :)

I've requested a withdrawal But until now nothing has been send to my WebMoney account and removed my balance and do not respond to any email !!

I dont see any Payout Status in my uploaded account !!!

Indian banks dont use IBAN or BIC codes. They have only IFSC and SWIFT yes. For getting money to Indian banks transfer balance to Webmoney - use an exchanger service to fund your bank account.

Yes,they dont give money for banned members....its can be the reason...

P.s.
You should wait 30 days ,before you start complaining....their TOS

Last edited:
I have been paid 4 times after requesting to my Bank account in the UK, it takes 20-30 days usually but no issues or hassle. Once the money is paid it will be seen on your affiliate page under Disbursed amount: enhanced view - just click on enhanced view and it will say payment details. I would say this when it says paid on their it usually means the money is in my account a day or 2 later. But no issue and like it has been said before Uploaded doesnt have fees over 100 euro but your bank probably does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back