UploadDot - Try uploading to the revolutionary file host

Status
Not open for further replies.
PPD will be impressive, it will be available in the next few days once we sort out the tracking functions of the website.
But try not to wait for PPD yet, start promoting links and see how many conversions you get, i assure you it will be worth it.

As for the 100mb.test link, right click and save it don't visit it please.

every time i try to download it said Wrong captcha why
Maybe you enterd the captcha wrong? can you post a screenshot of you entering the captcha and the result page? it works fine from here people are still downloading...

Last edited:
Does everyone here actually prefer a PPD system instead of any commisions from sales?

From my experience i recommend commisions more than PPD but if more people want this we may introduce it very soon...

remote not working from my sborg..

Filename:BK_0104.aviminutes Error: File download failed:400 URL must be absolute

Ok, so, you opened a file-host, and you don't have strategic/marketing/affiliate plan?

<sarcasm> Now that's revolutionary, I think all file-hosts should follow your example </sarcasm>

Ok, so, you opened a file-host, and you don't have strategic/marketing/affiliate plan?

<sarcasm> Now that's revolutionary, I think all file-hosts should follow your example </sarcasm>
Hey nice criticism when i ask users about what they like, You think i can't raise the prices and pay more than other leading file hosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back