UploadBoost.com - $50 for 1000 downloads + 20% from sales. (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What differences between free user and premium user???
Storage amount??? Download rights???

Moreover, does your service support ftp, guy??
?

Thanks in advance @@@

guyz don't use it , all filehost with Xfilesharing script like 10upload are all scammer, they are some idiot people want to get some money with sales and they disappear, it's a new dirty business
GOD bless filehosts

Haha :D Now All works perfectly - remote upload super fast, free dl speed 550 kb/s :D

I bet within 1 day all will get to normal "shitty" host with remote upload down, site working horribly bad and free download speed 40 kb/s :D

Who takes a bet with me ? :)

Hello, i think that "yes" xD

djkelaj, filehosts must of hurt you real bad that you are so frustrated? stop screaming and posting BS in every f*cking thread, its really annoying. good and stable filehosts that pay good money are gone - deal with it. and if someone is stupid enough to "invest" all of his money to those shady businesses... then its their own fault imo.

and about UploadBoost - using xfs script puts you automaticly in scammers list in some peoples minds. However, imo big plus is that you have nice and professional design, it shows that you are not 1-week runaway host, but maybe will stay for longer time, 2-weeks maybe :D ;) (kidding)

Hmmmm.

Yesterday they announced their Host here with very good PPD-Rates and not even 24 hours later they changed the Rates to 1/3 like before.

I don't think this is very trustworthy.

Regards
maeuhs

here is the remote upload speed..........
92986456524944578453.png
92986456524944578453.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back