UploadBlast.com 50% PPS and up to 4$ PPD and FREE RDP for premium users

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this thread after reviewing file host threads. You should report the first post and let us know that this file host is a scam so that we can take action against them.

We're planning to introduce new rules for file hosts that will be announced soon.

As a big uploader i hope Wjunction will take this situation of scam hosts at their hands and add new rules that scammers can anymore survive with our hard work we do every day.

GBMeister,wizzupload,directmirror,uploadblast,extabit and a lot more filehosts that are clearly scam hosts without pay anyone never.Take care of this situation take care of the uploaders at Wjunction

uploadblast - Why do I feel like doing that Wizzupload?

let us work one month and then goodbye

what gains are in table can easily make $ 300 a month

and do not think that you will pay both

convince me why you so high rates...

and look at asujii demands its money and has not yet received and assume that more than $ 10 is not have

and you say you pay $ 300 that I will do?

I'm curious who is so naive to believe that you will pay

and are really curious you big gains in table so why pay only once a month

:thumbdown:

I came across this thread after reviewing file host threads. You should report the first post and let us know that this file host is a scam so that we can take action against them.

We're planning to introduce new rules for file hosts that will be announced soon.

its easy.... do not allow xfs hosts, they are all scams if a filehost can not even buy its own script, how they manage to pay affiliates?

10th Dec 2012, 10:39 AM

heart_tracker wanted the rdp, I gave him, do whatever you want, you already took my money & you are running out of profit its visible, folks if this guy remain here for next 30days, the history of filehosting will change, mark my words, mark my words...they don't have funds to pay, they don't have enough capability to handle your requests, you'll get failed results everyday...just match these with me in the following days

-Remote Upload Not Working
-Stats Frozen
-Uploading Disabled
-We Are Adding More Servers
-Payza or Whatever Is Holding Our Funds, Please Wait
-"Please Choose Another Host, We Are Not Here Only For You, Thank You"

Regards -Danny Archer

Learn From The Past - Danny Archer

UploadBlast has posted a justification thread outlining they had server issues. They informed us that payments will be issued on, I quote;

UploadBlast said:
and our next payment date is 5 Feb

We would advise users to not use UploadBlast until payment confirmations have been made by the majority of yourselves. You may create a thread in the discussion area if you receive payment (create only ONE thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back