UploadBlast.com 50% PPS and up to 4$ PPD and FREE RDP for premium users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Premium users get "premium uploads"? In other words, I don't want to purchase a premium account, attempt to upload a file and see this message:
" We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes."

If not, then please consider it. Premium members should get premium services, for Download AND Uploading.

I sugested make upload only for premium users, disabled remote upload ( true uploaders dont need this shit option)

Dammit what is this:

$0.3435

+1 Download D group
$0.3438

You pay now 0.10$ for 1000 downloads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You promise make a stats site, before one week ago, where is the site?

Last edited:
and you talk for everyone do you darkwizard what gives you the right to say that its not your business

and if you dont like the rates then find someone else people like this pisses me off

I sugested make upload only for premium users, disabled remote upload ( true uploaders dont need this shit option)

Dammit what is this:

$0.3435

+1 Download D group
$0.3438

You pay now 0.10$ for 1000 downloads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You promise make a stats site, before one week ago, where is the site?

u are ryt mate he is not playing with us due to low rates what happen uploadblast

Earnings showing too low now since last 2-3 days, Its like $x.xxxxx![0.21456]

darkwizard was right, they are paying 0.10$ for 1000 downloads or less!! Very sad:thumbdown:

I think they are not going to continue for long :sleeping:

I think I said about the that !!
there is a problem in profit mod
people still get paid
and nothing bad at this
hey darkwizard find other filehost to use it is easy, we didnt cheat anyone
you just say bad words about us,
I paid you your earning

You say? where? http://uploadblast.com/pages/earn.html look there, I dont see the change so where is information about change statistic? all uploaders dont know wjunction, so they look your earn site and there is 10$ for 1000 dl not 1$ so this is not cheat? even not change first post.... its still "you can earn up to 10$ per 1000 downloads"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back