UploadBlast.com 50% PPS and up to 4$ PPD and FREE RDP for premium users

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have donated $16 to Uploadblast [$9 for the premium+$7 my earnings] I don't need that money [Actually there's no way to get it], use it to improve your server man, best of luck for the future....Regards - Danny Archer

PS: Suspend my rdp & account
User : riddlesmyth

PS 2 : I slightly believe this guy is from Uload.to [Same Behaviors]

@ dannyarcher : I am not working for you here
you asked me to buy account for you costs 9$ while your balance 7$ !!! my right to say NO

anyway you can find other host :) that is ok

and your account will be terminated on your request

and you will receive your balance 7$

@ uploadblast

can u pls fix the stats issue ASAP

as i said earlier lot of downloads but very low earnings:(

i wonder why nobody commented about very low stats today ;)

heart_tracker wanted the rdp, I gave him, do whatever you want, you already took my money & you are running out of profit its visible, folks if this guy remain here for next 30days, the history of filehosting will change, mark my words, mark my words...they don't have funds to pay, they don't have enough capability to handle your requests, you'll get failed results everyday...just match these with me in the following days

-Remote Upload Not Working
-Stats Frozen
-Uploading Disabled
-We Are Adding More Servers
-Payza or Whatever Is Holding Our Funds, Please Wait
-"Please Choose Another Host, We Are Not Here Only For You, Thank You"

Regards -Danny Archer

HI all :)
upload is working now and new severs will added within 48 hours

@ dannyarcher : yes please don't use my site you are not welcome, you are talking too much, asking many things more than your right

I am happy since all my uplaoders happy and use my site to upload and receive their payment ;)

so go away please and find other host instead of saying bad words about us and bla..bla :)

I see you've added Webmoney to buy premium. When you start again making payments to partners on webmoney? In my country is not working Paypal or Payza.

@ uploadblast

when will u process payouts ?

also stats r very low again...lot of downloads very low earnings.. its happening for 2 days now

did u changed the rates ??

pls add stats tab ASAP

pls reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back